swampy

Braided brake lines

hi there, and let me show and tell you abit about what i can offer you all

i am in a postion to be able to get high quality motorsport specification braided stainless steel brake lines made up.

the hose is ptfe lined and sourced from America as the company that make them believe the quality is better, all the end fittings are made in house to there own specifications to ensure quality.

standered ends are zinc plated mild steel.

the lines are made by a company called Exact engineering, these guys are well known on the pro race and rally circuit and exhibit each year at the Autosport international show.

here is a list of all the items i can offer the good users of this forum

stainless braided brake lines

benefits are:

less pedal travel

firmer brakes

less chance of mot failure

I have a number of kits listed for the Corrado, so when ordering please supply me with year and engine size so the correct kit can be ordered, and also let me know if you have upgraded any of the calipers etc to ones off other models

prices are as follows

vr6 6 line kit £75

g60 6 line kit £75

1.8 and 2.0 6 line kit £75

for the first ten sets sold I can offer free covers in any of the colors listed.

delivery is around 7 working days (max) as i have each set made to order

cover colors are:

red

blue

black

yellow

orange

green

carbon fibre

clear

purple

many thanks for your time

(I CAN ALSO SUPPLY ANY STAINLESS STEEL NUTS AND BOLTS YOU REQUIRE AND CAN WITH YOUR HELP DEVELOP COMPLETE ENGINE KITS FOR THE RANGE)

Edited by swampy

are you just an individual trader then? do you have a company name that people can see a bit more about you or do you have any link with the people that make the hoses?

also, how do you take payment? how much is postage?

just a few questions that I think people will ask.

thanks

also, moving to suppliers as this is not a group buy as far as i can see.

hmm sure i had some pictures in that post above.

it all started out a few years ago when i was after some braided lines for my peugeot, i was put in touch with these guys, a group buy for the 306gti6 forum followed, then one on the saxo forum and 106 forum and things have kind of snowballed from there.

now i have posts on a few forums and on ebay (9657adriana is the user name, though i am trying to do one just for my car parts and that is kaarparts1)

generaly selling a few sets of lines a week of variuos sorts, where i differ from the likes of goodridge is that as the lines are made to order they can be tailored to suit each person.

the company who make them for me dont have a website, they trade by there reputation on the motorsport circuits, where they supply everything from this type of brake line to full on braided kits made to order and even fueling items including FIA spec sampling rigs

Picture066.jpg

AX gt kit in green

Picture074.jpg

205 1.9gti kit, this fits perfectly unlike the one goodridge make

carparts003.jpg

saxo kit in blue

allsorts026.jpg

mk3 seat ibiza kit

DSCF1814.jpg

new style name tags

all prices include recorded 1st class delivery to any address you choose

payment is via paypal mainly though i can take bank transfer

and if people prefer i can list on ebay so you feel that bit safer

thanks for the extra detail. there were some big gaps in your first post maybe where you'd intended to put the pics but i closed it up as there was nothing in the gaps.

Why do they actually come from america out of interest?

There are a few uk companies that do the same thing but offer stainless ends as standard. Im sure there are implications from getting them over the pond if a return needs to be made?

the hoses are made in the uk,

the hose they are assembled from is imported from America

ok guys last order for this year goes in on friday the 17th

after that point the prices will be going up

i can vouch for swampy! I bought a set of front ones for my saxo awhile back ! More than impressed with the quality / price! Goodluck dude!

i can vouch for swampy! I bought a set of front ones for my saxo awhile back ! More than impressed with the quality / price! Goodluck dude!

many thanks and not a problem

just to bring this back to life

i am still able to offer these, can make them to any spec you want for fitting larger front or later rear combinations.

part sets or full sets available

ALSO CAN OFFER A FULL RANGE OF STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS

I will be interested in these just not yet. Planning on doing a proper refurb at the end of the summer. Do you think these will still be available then?

Are they available with VR6 front with mk4 golf in rear mate??

Thanks Johnny

yes they are mate,

price would be the same as for the standerd set up

THOUGH IF ANY ONE ALREADY HAS FRONTS AND IS JUST DOING THE MK4 CONVERSION I CAN SUPPLY JUST THE REARS AT £30

I will be interested in these just not yet. Planning on doing a proper refurb at the end of the summer. Do you think these will still be available then?

always available, if im not on the forum i can be contacted via email at

[email protected]

cheers

Edited by swampy

Are they available with VR6 front with mk4 golf in rear mate??

Thanks Johnny

a set of the rears to suit!!

Can you give me a price please for VR6 standard rears? Got braided on the front (312's), would be good to sort the back,

Thanks, j

Can you do just the fronts for a '94 VR6 with clear cover?

hi mate yes, i can do them for £28.50 the pair delivered

---------- Post added at 8:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:59 PM ----------

Can you give me a price please for VR6 standard rears? Got braided on the front (312's), would be good to sort the back,

Thanks, j

yes mate can do you a pair for £26.50 delivered

the paypal is

[email protected]

cand i can get them made up tuesday

hi mate yes, i can do them for £28.50 the pair delivered

the paypal is

[email protected]

cand i can get them made up tuesday

Payment sent mate. I'll pm delivery address. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this to your response in my thread in the wanted section, i was after a set of two for the fronts only. They are the banjo type fitting for the mk3 golf vr6 288mm calipers, just the front two required, can you give me a price please ?

I posted this to your response in my thread in the wanted section, i was after a set of two for the fronts only. They are the banjo type fitting for the mk3 golf vr6 288mm calipers, just the front two required, can you give me a price please ?

Just need to confirm if the company that supplies me has any banjo ends left to make them up with, if they have you will be looking at £27.50 the pair deliverd

Can do any number of rears to suit the mk4 conversion as they have a box of ends attached to hoses long enough to make rears but not fronts

Just need to confirm if the company that supplies me has any banjo ends left to make them up with, if they have you will be looking at £27.50 the pair deliverd

Can do any number of rears to suit the mk4 conversion as they have a box of ends attached to hoses long enough to make rears but not fronts

Ok mate i shall await your response........ ;)

Ok mate i shall await your response........ ;)

Ends are now back in stock!!!