swampy

Braided brake lines

ok, would you want just the tow lines to the caliper or the inner rear ones aswell?

2 rear most would be £29.50 in clear

4 rears would be £50 in clear

Yea it would be just the 2 rear to calipers. I'll give you a shout when I've got the funds cheers

Yea it would be just the 2 rear to calipers. I'll give you a shout when I've got the funds cheers

No worries drop me a MSG when you want them

i'll need to have a good look later, but could you supply a clutch flexi hose? I can't remember if it has the same connectors as the brake flexi's, will need to check tonight. With 193k, mine must be gubbed, as pedal is softer than I'd like.

I've had mentioned I could do the whole line from master to slave in braided, but prefer to keep OE as possible.

Thanks, J

i'll need to have a good look later, but could you supply a clutch flexi hose? I can't remember if it has the same connectors as the brake flexi's, will need to check tonight. With 193k, mine must be gubbed, as pedal is softer than I'd like.

I've had mentioned I could do the whole line from master to slave in braided, but prefer to keep OE as possible.

Thanks, J

Yeah so long as you can work out the length and fittings required we can sort it

Have made a few for a Volvo forum

DSCF3457.jpg

correct length and spec banjo bolts now available, complete with washers, these fit the front and rears from the mk4

they are £5 each or £8 the pair when purchased with matching hoses

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Thanks, J

i have a look in to this, see a few american sites sell them, i can certainly be better than that price

they have standered male 10 threads on each end, so if you can let me know the total length i can sort a price out, will offer them with both mild steel and stainless ends

DSCF3457.jpg

correct length and spec banjo bolts now available, complete with washers, these fit the front and rears from the mk4

they are £5 each or £8 the pair when purchased with matching hoses

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

i have a look in to this, see a few american sites sell them, i can certainly be better than that price

they have standered male 10 threads on each end, so if you can let me know the total length i can sort a price out, will offer them with both mild steel and stainless ends

Thank you. Will try get it this weekend. I'd def be going for SS ends ith black covers. Will post back when got th details,

J

Thank you. Will try get it this weekend. I'd def be going for SS ends ith black covers. Will post back when got th details,

J

No worries mate

Let me know

J

any luck with the details mate?

Custom lines also available to suit fitment of aftermarket or Porsche calipers

IF YOU INTEND ON BUYING THESE I SUGGEST IT IS SOON I START A NEW JOB THE END IF JUNE (with Mercedes) SO THESE WILL BE TAKING A BACK SEAT FOR A MONTH OR SO

Guys if you want these in the next month you need to start thinking about ordering them

as i start my new job on the 25th june i doubt very much i will have time to get these ordered up and posted out etc for the month of july.

Hi mate I'm after a set 288 fronts and standard rears.

Ali.

Hi mate did you get the pm??

Need a few details from you so I can quote you happy

Can now supply the bolts for mk4 banjo ends front or rear for £6.50 a pair

And work is better than I thought so am taking orders

Hello mate pmd u but no reply. Been waiting for the brake lines for well over a week now since payment, do u know when I should expect them to arrive?

Getting worried now. Sent payment for these two weeks ago and there is no sign of them turning up and I'm getting no response from u. Wondering if I've just lost £80?

Alip they got ousted a while back

You have a tracking number via PayPal check the status

AI188085111GB

Please make sure you haven't got a WHIKST you were out card asking you to collect from the sorting office or that some other member of the house hasn't taken them in and

Not told you

Edited by swampy

I've got a 16v, but looking to put on VR6 front calipers and mk4 rears - how much £ would you be wanting? how much would the equivalent goodrich hoses be?