Sign in to follow this  
sexybourbon

its happening

iv had my corrado for about seven months now its a 2ltr 16v but slowly very slowly i know deep down im not going to be happy until its the vr6 lol iv put so much hard work in to mine at the moment its hard to put up for sale but somethins telling me bugger it and get one anyone else in or being in this situation , im sure there must be lots

Hmmm brings back memories from 14 years ago when i had a 16v and lusted after a VR6, Good luck! :lol:

It is a big risk. You can put a lot of love (and money!) into a car and then sell it to buy another and you're potentially starting all over again - so really weigh that up before you consider doing it.

And then buy the VR6. Because it's a totally different car to the 16V in all the right ways :)

I'm in the same situation, got a 16v and want a VR, probably spent about 3k over the last 3 years on the valver, I know if I sell it I will get very little. Not sure what to do,but the VR is an itch I know will need scratching sooner or later!

Rich

same here got a 16v and think shame its not a vr6 or g60 but it owes me loads now,so going to hang onto it and spend spend spend even more on it

I can't bring myself to sell my Golf2 16v - it's just mad revs and white knuckle rides, compared to the VR's wafty power and waaarp exhaust note.

Keep the valver and buy a VR as well.

Sell the kids if necessary.

Hah, as much as I love my 1.8, I do now have a yearning for 6cyl...

Shame I can't even afford the insurance to keep the bugger another year!

Its a hard choice to make really my budget isnt massive for mods so finding the wheels and interior at the prices i did was a godsend for the valver it looks so much better and i have thought about dropping an engine in but then theres brakes and other stuff to upgrade afterwards that puts me of because of costs plus all i have read on here like jim says is its a totally different car .....hummmm