Sign in to follow this  
Peteg60

G60 spoiler

Yet again a raddo with spoiler probs, any one tell me which wire to disconnect it as it keeps blowing fuse and that fuse runs several things, any help would be great, pete

Open the boot and remove the plastic cover on the inside of the boot lid by the spoiler, then I'm sure you can disconnect it at the motor.

Open the boot and remove the plastic cover on the inside of the boot lid by the spoiler, then I'm sure you can disconnect it at the motor.

Was looking there but power to motor looks like it's behind it , was wondering if there was easier route. Thanks pete

Yet again a raddo with spoiler probs, any one tell me which wire to disconnect it as it keeps blowing fuse and that fuse runs several things, any help would be great, pete

Mine stopped working yesterday, either from the switch or automatically - What fuse is it, and what else does it control?

Cheers,

Ian.

Mine stopped working yesterday, either from the switch or automatically - What fuse is it, and what else does it control?

Cheers,

Ian.

number 16, warning lamps, multi-function indicator, glove box light, read spoiler blue 15amp fuse. in my 92 G60 anyway.

Cheers,

Ian.

number 16, warning lamps, multi-function indicator, glove box light, read spoiler blue 15amp fuse. in my 92 G60 anyway.

Also does abs warning light, does on mine.

Can you stop starting threads in General Car Chat please. If it's about Corrados, there's a forum for it.

Was looking there but power to motor looks like it's behind it , was wondering if there was easier route. Thanks pete

Anyone???

Isn't there two wires behind that plastic panel in the boot. One for auto raise and one for manual. Cant you just pull them off to stop it, or am i having a thick moment

The motor is easily disconnected by pulling the multi-plug connector out from it !

If you cant "reach" the plug,just pull the manual handle out,this disengages the gears in the spoiler :D