Sign in to follow this  
v8rumbler

The prices of 2nd hand parts!!!!

Just as a thought on this subject: if anyone does have any questions over the price or availibility of Corrado parts then drop the info to me in a PM and I will check the availibility with VW (I work in TPS so have access to VW stock levels). I'd hate to see anyone get ripped off over a part that may be still available cheaper brand new from a dealer!

:)

Brilliant :) Or, alternatively, we could just run a sticky thread in Suppliers, if you'd be happy to monitor it?

Yup, that would be fine if you want to start it.

Can people make sure to include which engine and year the C is that they are trying to get bits for. Cheers!

perhaps for the common parts there could be a description, VW price and some equivalent alternative suppliers so you can see when VW is cheaper or at least pretty close to others. For example the splitter - £60 or so from GPC vs £120 from VW. Would need to be proper equivalents not cheap crap eg front engine moiunts for a VR not compared with the £20 crud from Euro CP. This would be a dynaic list updated as and when.