Sign in to follow this  
Chris VR6nos

Trippy's off on one

I love it, remember it well.

Such a shame they painted it a poxy blue...I hate blue cars, far too common.

deffo needs a VR in it.

I'd have had that if I'd known it was going so cheap I'd have bought it. the wheels would have cost more than that!

who's good on photoshop?

take off that daft side strip, fill in the vents in the rear quarter and the side skirts, lose the orange indicators and change the wheels and lets see how it looks.

I think the wide arch look would work well if it wasn't soo fussy. think golf rallye or m3.

can't get those photoshop pictures to work :( still trying to decide what to do with the car, it would be nice with a VR6 in it, still miss my old supercharged VR6, sounded so nice! might just pinch the engine and box out of it and put them in my white corrado then sell it on as a project as i've got enough cars lying around at the moment, would be nice to see someone put it to good use, seems to have attracted a lot of comments though, people seem to either love it or hate it, i should paint it up in marmite colours.........

Hm, a Rieger (that's what it is, isn't it?) Rado ... now just my 2 cents (Eurocents :lol: ), on a Mk1 Rocco a Rieger kit just looks spot on ... not that I'm biased or anything :lol: , but on a Rado, which already looks spot on just out of the Karmann factory ...

Definitely a show car ... that's all I use my Mk1 for as well 8)

Tempest

would anyone else be interested in any of the parts off it? just testing the water at this stage, its a shame to pull it to bits but the car is probably worth more as parts than complete as its got some nice bits on it, might be able to raise enough to get myself a nice storm..... :D

could split it up as follows:-

2.0 16v TSR motor apparently its putting out 185bhp, certainly feels like it is, almost keeps up with my mates 240bhp scooby!

6speed gemini gearbox, 17" Image split rims, Spax Coilovers, and the rolling shell complete with doors bonnet trim etc

just a thought, if anyones interested let me know

It seems a shame to break it! Its slightly more unique than a Storm! :(

duh! - the pennys just dropped re- the marmite - I nearly made a fool of myself and asked what the colour scheme would be for marmite : :|

that dosent look bad, very agressive but all it needs is a R32 3.2 turbo transplant and a 4wd system with DSG, definetly a real killer.

SAVE THE RIEGER CAMPAIGN!!!!

especailly cause i actually think the chop looks the dogs bollocks :D

Take off the rear spoiler and its getting there.

like its been said. The beemer M£ had a big wide arch kit... you dont see anyone else making them look like 325's tho eh :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Here's the car in question looking a little happier!

With a little photoshop work

Comments??

Chris

I see the Mclaren F1Lm alloys on it, good work 8)