CazzaVR

OEM VW Parts Price Enquiries

i would rather move the cables manually where the ash tray is than have them horrible looking things :lol:

Do you kiss your mum with that mouth ?

no help but i bought the last 50mm in uk,an got it for 30quid woooop!

Last one in the UK? I love it when dealers say that, I bought a 50mm last weekend from Capitol Skoda.

It's virtually impossible for any dealer to know exactly how many items are left in the UK at any given point, maybe from their main suppliers yes. The amount of times I've heard 'obsolete' from a dealer only to find said part myself, phoning around other VAG suppliers. There is so many VAG suppliers and 3rd party oem vag outlets around the country that main stream dealers have no stock information from.

In my experience, there's still a hell of a lot of parts available for the Corrado and even MK1 Golfs for that matter, from the Classic VW suppliers over in Germany. Any dealer worth his salt will give you details about this service.

Sorry I'm not having a rant here, but after years of restoration work and spending hours accessing ETKA at the main dealers, there's very few parts (despite the obvious) that I've yet to find. You may have to pay through the nose of course, unless you've got good club discount 8)

Front seatbelts are either £179 each or obsolete depending on which type you have. Cheaper to go to some custom seatbelt manufacturers.

Door handles items:

Replacement lock barrels:

Drivers Side: Discontinued

Pass Side: £12.83 + VAT - 1 at factory

Passat Rear Handles:

left handle - 357 839 205A - Discontinued

right handle - 357 839 206A - Discontinued

left mech - 357 839 015D - £33.20 + VAT - 2 at factory

right mech - 357 839 016D - Discontinued

Tumble Kit - 443 898 041A - £55.40 incl VAT

All as of 5 mins ago through VW Heritage Bristol..

hi, im in need of a corrado vr6 radiator + a set of 2.8 (golf vr6) spark plug leads . any price help would be very much appreciated.

do we get a club discount ?

thanks

turbo gg

Thanks for that :) Depending on how nice your dealer is, you should get some discount. I get 10-17% depending on what the part is.

Be interested to know the price of the following:

1) Rear Number Plate Surround - UK Spec

2) Rear Number Plate Surround - US Spec (if poss)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

number plate surround obsolete now

Thanks for that :) Depending on how nice your dealer is, you should get some discount. I get 10-17% depending on what the part is.

I got offered 4% off a 90 mm splitter by Drift Bridge in Surrey. Still blooming expensive though at about £140! Think I'll go for the 50 mm one as I know where there is one in stock :grin:

Andy I wish this was the case with three local dealers to me, I work in te motor industry and I only get 8% discount :(

Thanks in advance.

Any other advance on it being obsolete, no doubting Mr C5 OEM but merely querying as I've heard of parts being obsolete then suddenly some are available...?

Thanks in advance.

Any other advance on it being obsolete, no doubting Mr C5 OEM but merely querying as I've heard of parts being obsolete then suddenly some are available...?

june this year, i got one of the last ones.. not sure as and when they would bring parts back

I'd be interested to know the price of late spec headlights and front foglights, I know that they aren't cheap but it's only money at the end of the day :D

Foglights are around £105 per side... that was a few months ago. Madness! Keep your eye on Ebay- managed to get a brand new one for £45 a couple of weeks ago 8)

As i'm in need of a replacement (and i think everyone will enjoy the laugh)

1. VR6 ABS Pump - for a '95 Model Corrado.

Stu, not sure on exact price, but think it's getting on for £1K! May be more...

Stu, not sure on exact price, but think it's getting on for £1K! May be more...

Thanks Andy, that really doesn't surprise me.

I've seen a receipt from 5 or so years ago now which had a Gen ABS Pump on it and it was around the 800 mark then. Just crazy.

im after a vr6 pas pump anyone no the price from the dealers?

or any alternative supplier?

cheers mort

no help but i bought the last 50mm in uk,an got it for 30quid woooop!

Last one in the UK? I love it when dealers say that, I bought a 50mm last weekend from Capitol Skoda.

It's virtually impossible for any dealer to know exactly how many items are left in the UK at any given point, maybe from their main suppliers yes. The amount of times I've heard 'obsolete' from a dealer only to find said part myself, phoning around other VAG suppliers. There is so many VAG suppliers and 3rd party oem vag outlets around the country that main stream dealers have no stock information from.

In my experience, there's still a hell of a lot of parts available for the Corrado and even MK1 Golfs for that matter, from the Classic VW suppliers over in Germany. Any dealer worth his salt will give you details about this service.

Sorry I'm not having a rant here, but after years of restoration work and spending hours accessing ETKA at the main dealers, there's very few parts (despite the obvious) that I've yet to find. You may have to pay through the nose of course, unless you've got good club discount 8)

So the 50mm Splitter part number is?? :)

any idea if the cigarette lighter sockets and black facia plates are still available and price ..... I'm missing a clip of my facia plate reckon who ever put the airco in yanked it off... and the bottom spring plate in my cig socket is broken. part numbers would be great...... :)

TIA

cigarette lighter and socket-191919305B £7.39 +vat

fluorescent sleeve -1HO919343 £3.72 +vat

bulbholder(inc bulb) 6K0919243 £3.66 +vat

Sorry but i didnt buy a fascia plate,