CazzaVR

OEM VW Parts Price Enquiries

50mm = 535 805 903 C

Thanks Dave will be checking in my local VW dealer ship for a new splitter soon always handy to have the part numbers! :notworthy:

any idea if the cigarette lighter sockets and black facia plates are still available and price ..... I'm missing a clip of my facia plate reckon who ever put the airco in yanked it off... and the bottom spring plate in my cig socket is broken. part numbers would be great...... :)

TIA

All the parts are availble, I brought them at the end of November. I`ll have a look for the price of the facia in my pile of paper work. Just go down to Wayside in Towchester, that`s were I get all my parts from and they are very helpful. Tom the parts man have a yellow Corrado, so is keen as mustard

...Just go down to Wayside in Towchester, that`s were I get all my parts from and they are very helpful. Tom the parts man have a yellow Corrado, so is keen as mustard

didn't know that!, usually get my stuff through TPS in Milton Keynes.

When one of you clever chaps has time, could you look up the part number and price for a '94 manual VR6 starter motor please?

Thanks in advance

Mark

When one of you clever chaps has time, could you look up the part number and price for a '94 manual VR6 starter motor please?

Thanks in advance

Mark

I know the G60 starter is 02A911023EX and that there where 3 left in the country as of today. £157 (from memory) sorry thats not much help! :lol:

I`ll have a look for the price of the facia in my pile of paper work. Just go down to Wayside in Towchester, that`s were I get all my parts from and they are very helpful. Tom the parts man have a yellow Corrado, so is keen as mustard

Cheers.... Just spent an hour taking the dam thing apart... too over engineered.

I have a part number of 535 863 284 A for the facia plate

02A911024EX

£100+vat Trade

Sorry Steve, just to confirm that's for a manual VR6...? Is it also based on an exchanged part? Any suggestions on what to do if you wanted to get the part without handing over the part, ie you need to be able to drive the car to the dealers to pick it up lol?!

M

02A911024EX

£100+vat Trade

Sorry Steve, just to confirm that's for a manual VR6...? Is it also based on an exchanged part? Any suggestions on what to do if you wanted to get the part without handing over the part, ie you need to be able to drive the car to the dealers to pick it up lol?!

M

Yeah, manual but check with your dealer before ordering... X means exchange and you might have to pay a surcharge and bring the old unit back within 14 days (I think!)

Following on from the starter motor discussion is there any chance of a price and part no. for a genuine VAG VR6 starter motor, thanks

Following on from the starter motor discussion is there any chance of a price and part no. for a genuine VAG VR6 starter motor, thanks

It's on the previous page!

How much are

Late Headlight Lenses each?

Late Front Foglights/ surround

Late Front Indicators

Thanks

Jon

After a price for the VR6 hose that connects the underside of the expansion tank to the side of the head etc. Think it's part number 535121063A.

Sorry guys - haven't been able to get on here the last couple of weeks.

Taking a note of all requests now and will get back to you all asap... :)

Sorry guys - haven't been able to get on here the last couple of weeks.

Taking a note of all requests now and will get back to you all asap... :)

Thanks scarlett :notworthy:

Hi has anyone got the part number and prices for the following

Radiator bracket in pic hope whoevers pic it is dosent mind me using it

attachment.jpg

Also the reflective heat blanket that is around the wiring loom on the bulkhead

Thanks for any help

Aaron

Sadly for you my friend the simple answer is that you can not purchase this part. The rear window glasses come encapsulated with the rubber seals as a one piece item. Furthermore they are bonded in so any chance of salvaging the seal is scuppered by the removal process.

Just got quoted £230 inc VAT and Discount for a new Radiator! OMG + £30 for MK4 Expansion Tank. Think I will just keep my existing tank and put it in the dishwasher!

Poll you were after the exact same parts i was a month ago. Dishwasher did a so so job so i got one from ARZ in Germany for €30, also got a Valeo rad (VR6) for less than €200 and it fitted perfectly. And no, i dont work for them its just all the C fans here in Spain use them!