Sign in to follow this  
robrado974

caring for the c when laid up .advice please.

dont intend on puttin the vr on the road for a good few months ,she has been garaged since end of september. since she had respray im even more ocd about her! .is it best to start it up every week or just remove the battery and leave it alone , i cant drive it as there is no road tax ,was thinking sod it get the tax so i can take her out on good days just to keep all the parts moving . anyone have advice ? thanks rob

DONT put a cover on fresh paint is a first rob my son, remember also that if you disconnect the battery then the next time you fire her up the first ten minutes it will go in to rapid learning mode on the ECU!!! thats a couple of thing that spring to mind

ttfn

langers

thanks bud rapid learning mode? ,i have to have the cover on bud as there are other things in the garage , i can hear the excuse now'' i only went in there to get some tree lights ,it must have been the studs on me jeans that scratched it'', !.