Sign in to follow this  
joby

Aldi TT.. made me chuckle

:lol:

If im honest i quite like the look of that. But thats all i do know about them. Shame its got a HUGE Peugeot badge on the front of it. But yes, definately a TT lookalike.

:lol:

If im honest i quite like the look of that. But thats all i do know about them. Shame its got a HUGE Peugeot badge on the front of it. But yes, definately a TT lookalike.

Have you not seen its fat ass :pukeleft: Theres a funny thread on the TT forum about the RCZ, some guy came on there from the RCZ forum comparing the both cars :lol: He soon left

Tis funny but I won't lie - I think they're really nice looking motors. First Peugeot I'd even consider owning in.. well.. decades.

To be fair i don`t think its that bad looking its just such a blatant copy of the TT and its French so the quality is not going to be on par with the germans

It is a blatent copy, but its not a bad copy. Thats not to say, its well built, fast or well handling. Well the TT forum OP admits its none of those things.

Personally I think itys a much more interesting car to look at than the TT, much more flair in the design, when you see them side byu side there are far more differences than there are similarities

In white with black roof and black 19 inch alloys they look absolutely stunning

They've got real road presence - very noticeable even from a distance, and really look wide / low / purposeful in the metal.

Got a bit of a beating on 5th Gear though when they put it around a track with a similarly powered Scirocco.. the Scirocco thumped it!

I thought EVO gave this a really good review recently :scratch:

Dont mind it myself, some interesting features but a bit O'TT' :norty: