Sign in to follow this  
yacobwood

Renault Megane

Some people like subtle cars. The Megane isnt ugly but its too messy. Its over desgined if you ask me but then Im a function over form type of person. To many cuts and shapes that dont need to be there. Look at them again in say 5yrs and I'll bet the Megane has dated a lot quicker than the Rocco.

I loved the old megane with wrap around rear window - great design and like nothing else on the road........I'm affraid I completely disagree with the new one - horribly en vogue features that does nothing to move the game on :|

Some people like subtle cars. The Megane isnt ugly but its too messy. Its over desgined if you ask me but then Im a function over form type of person. To many cuts and shapes that dont need to be there. Look at them again in say 5yrs and I'll bet the Megane has dated a lot quicker than the Rocco.

+1

Totally agree with that.

This, it could've been nice but they ruined it. The rocco's not exactly great looking either though.