daves16v

Wanted - Broken Door Handles - Anything Considered

As titled - wanted for general spares so absolutely anything considered, any year, any condition.

Thanks

ill have a pair of late handles in a couple of days, lock barrels missing but fully operational..

Not really what I'm looking for, I'd have thought you could sell these on as it, the buyer fits their own barrel anyway. I don't want to strip down perfectly good handles if you get me.

Thanks anyway.

no probs, if i have any issues shifting them i'll break them and get back in touch. :lol:

:lol: Seriously if you do have trouble shfting them let me know I might take em.

i got a drivers side door handle in good nick that i took off the car when i put my original repaired one back on. even has the key?

i got a drivers side door handle in good nick that i took off the car when i put my original repaired one back on. even has the key?

So this one is broken in some way?

no idea mate. i honestly wouldnt kno what to say? £20 posted?

Oh, have to say I bought a broken handle in Dec 2010 for £8 and that included postage. I'll offer £10 posted.

PM Me your address again ive deleted it accidentally, Posted on your wall in your profile and youve exceeded your PM limit! Lol,

hi mate i have a collection of broken handles some have the pin broken off others have broken micro switches which sort of broken are you after cheers darren

hi mate i have a collection of broken handles some have the pin broken off others have broken micro switches which sort of broken are you after cheers darren

Anything really, at the moment I'm wanting some parts off the back of the barrel. How many handles do you have and could you post a pic of them?

not got it mate. is your inbox/outbox full cause it wont let you do either if either is full if you get me?

not got it mate. is your inbox/outbox full cause it wont let you do either if either is full if you get me?

Ahh yes, had 2000 sent messages. Should be sorted now. Thanks for that.