Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

ccgb agm @ gaydon on sunday.....

who's going from the forum then.... would be good to meet up with a few people from here! there are going to be loads of corrados there so well worth a look should be a great day for any corrado enthusiast....well i will be there so if anyone see's me u can buy me a drink :lol: ...

are you coming Leew ???

I'll be there - baring no hic-ups with the FK install today as Yaash Motorsport. Should be a good crowd there - a load of us are travelling up in convoy from London area (meet at 9.30 Mcdonalds car park, target roundabout A40).

I'll look out for you and say hello (if you are by your car as I don't know what you look like, only your car).

Cheers

Mark

2.0 16V

all things being = shall be there

likewise look forward meeting some of u

oh yeah i forgot none of you know what i look like :lol: well i wont be in my c as its not yet ready i will be co pilot to the bananaman in that bananacar of his that is if we get there in one piece :mad: :mad:

VWCCGB Annual General Meeting.

Venue:- Gaydon Motor Heritage Centre. 2 minutes from Jct 12 M40.

On Sunday 23-3-03 . Day starts at 11.00 AM and AGM starts at 12.00. Cars will be arriving from about 10 AM, especially those who will be setting-up.

As Jeremy said "Did no-one read the last mini-Sprinter?"

also as posted on the e-groups this is the starting times

I am hoping to go along but I am working Saturday night and sunday evening.

Passengers in bananamobiles should be ok as car is slower with seats in it :lol:

Well.. i'll definately be going.

If you need somewhere to meet up, look for me - I bet I am in the only one in a Saxo there!!! :)

Cheers!! :)

I got a bit of a list of people I need to be looking out for... should be a good day!

8vg60

Darren, I sent a pm as well. Has your lecky done my headlamp looms yet? Can u bring 'em on Sunday if he has pse? Save a bit on postage.

VWCCGB Annual General Meeting.

Venue:- Gaydon Motor Heritage Centre. 2 minutes from Jct 12 M40.

On Sunday 23-3-03 . Day starts at 11.00 AM and AGM starts at 12.00. Cars will be arriving from about 10 AM, especially those who will be setting-up.

As Jeremy said "Did no-one read the last mini-Sprinter?"

also as posted on the e-groups this is the starting times

He he - thanks Darren, I'll be there of course, I'll probably be there early as I'm gonna be up early to watch the GP... off to bed soon so I can be up for qualifying...

Never fear bananaman is here!!! :D I will be there co pilotless as it looks like darren wont be joining me in the beast!! anyone else localish that needs a lift give me a shout I have a spare seat! :D

Darren just kick em out tell em to come back next weekend!!!!! :D