Sign in to follow this  
retrocorrado

need 2 change my seats!!!!!

Depends which golf they are from, however they won't have as much height adjustment as the corrado seats and will sit higher then original corrado seats.

Hth

Depends which golf they are from, however they won't have as much height adjustment as the corrado seats and will sit higher then original corrado seats.

Hth

Andy's right, they definately sit higher!

putting rado seats in a golf should be illigal!! my head skims the roof as it is!! thats with the adjustment right down!! might have to get the tin opener out!!

Corrado seats sit lower than golf seats. So you sit lower in a golf if you put Corrado seats in. However, if you put golf seats in a Corrado, you will sit higher. They will slide in not problem as the mechanism is the same, but you sit much higher

nice 1, fancy sellin your seats!!!! :grin: the hunt starts here cant get any decent rado seats anywhere :( !!

Might be tempted to for the right price..

does anyone know if any other models will fit with a bit of customizing??? i.e audi or seat e.t.c. im still none the wiser!!

Anything will fit if you make it fit...ie custom runners to fit the corrado floorpan. Plenty if people run Porsche Audi seats etc

Do a search. I run Audi tt seats on custom brackets. Anything will fit if you try hard enough

hi, ive got some cobre misano seats id like to fit, can you get aftermarket frames or are yo btter off making something usig the original subframes?