Sign in to follow this  
Rams

VW Badge idea?

Has anyone painted the vw badge in 2 colours? I.E Colour coded circle with chrome vw or vice versa?

My d90's will be coloured coded in the centres with a polished lip and thinking if the outer circle of the badge was left chrome and painting the vw centre? Or am I just being difficult now about a simple badge?

I've toyed with the idea of painting my dull chromed one black, but the inside edges red to give it a kinda 3d effect. Dunno if it'd work well or not tho :lol:

The red might work actually, especially Storm models?

Nice idea. I't seems like im not the only crack head thinking about what colour to paint a badge :lol:

I need to decide soon as the car is now at the body shop. Eitherway, I will not paint it pink so hopefully what ever I do it will be ok and a bit different?

Wood be good to see what people have tried if at all?

i work with coloured film designed to go into double glazed windows. And i filmed mine with something called tennesse tiffany which gives off all colors of rainbow.

Will try and get a pic up but it dont come out well with a camera

Stop messing about, plain badges in VW standard chrome or black. Its overkill to customise all aspects of the car. Less is more

I do describe that in my post but wanted to see an image of it just to shut me up! :D

I would like to see a chrome circle with colour coded VW in mystic blue and vice versa, just to shut me up. Can somene do this on the computer?

Take on your comments though bud