Sign in to follow this  
ziderapple

Would you even look at..

Would you even go and look at this: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/au ... rice__lte=

I've got such a severe hankering for a Corrado and I think I have seen 2 for sale since I moved here in Oct 09, this being the second and have only ever seen one in the flesh, was about 2 months ago, was Aqua blue and I had a right old moment - my mate who was with me at the time thinks I'm a bit odd now.

So, anyway, shall I go see it or wait, possibly forever for the right one to turn up?

I have seen a photo of it on a local BMW forum showing the front unshopped, quality looked OK (more than can be said for the dodgy shopping..) - well as far as one can tell from a photo, but the smooth front bumper does nothing for me.. I've also never pictured myself in a red 'rado, with the exception of Coullstar's.

Red rado's are the way forward, when they are clean they look amazing! I cannot understand why people don't like red, its always been my favourite colour, that and blackberry. It depends on choice though, if you don't like red then you are just going to look at a car you don't want.

Is it just me or is there something strange about the underdash trays?

Looks ok, is that cheap for out there? Looks American spec so its probably a 2.8l. Red is a great colour. Looks amazing when polished but seems to still look well when dirty as well. Satin silver used to be my favourite but Im slowly changing my mind.

I've seen a few like this on non uk spec cars.. some even had airbags fitted and different spec seat belt fixings.

£2,200 for a 77k mile VR with respray, leather, H&R coilovers, aircon, samcos etc etc? sounds like a flippin bargain to me!

dont think its a big deal that you didnt see yourself in a red one, if there's not much choice then one is better than none? smoothing not ideal but then US spec is smoother anyway and you wont see it from the inside :)

doooo it, do it, do it.. :D

Red rado's are the way forward, when they are clean they look amazing! I cannot understand why people don't like red, its always been my favourite colour, that and blackberry. It depends on choice though, if you don't like red then you are just going to look at a car you don't want.

Those will be the knee protectors fitted to US spec car so you don't hurt your knees when you hit a wall at 100 mph.

Red rado's are the way forward

Agreed. I'd happily swap mine for a red un :D

Kev, we should talk... :p

Haha, i wonder what percentage of the red corrado owners on this forum will be pm'ing kev after that comment!

For once I can say Ive got one up on him :lol:. That also looks like it has the airbag steering wheel. Question is what else is out there at that price? Im presuming aircon but then does the aircon of that age have the capability to cope with the heat.

that second pic looks photoshopped? the front bumber and side strips?

you think?! :shrug:

I have seen a photo of it on a local BMW forum showing the front unshopped, quality looked OK (more than can be said for the dodgy shopping..)

that second pic looks photoshopped? the front bumber and side strips?

you think?! :shrug:

I have seen a photo of it on a local BMW forum showing the front unshopped, quality looked OK (more than can be said for the dodgy shopping..)

:lol: Glad someone said it for me. When I was at school a teacher used to write RTFQ on the board before exams, now if I email my boss with a problem with some equipment I normally get RTFM back, so I was thinking if we need a RMFP button implementing? (Don't take it to heart tankybaby :) )

I was hoping to be home by now, but am stuck in the dessert on the outskirts of Scabbi Dhabi for another night, after reading your helpful comments I think I'll go have a peek at it on Saturday, I shall report back I with photos. I'm sure the red will grow on me, loved my old red Mk1 Golf cabby.

Cheers.