Sign in to follow this  
Rob_B

US spec bumpers and tailgate

can anyone point me in the right direction for complete sidemarkers for the fromt bumper please? are they avaliable from vw?

prefer clear lenses if possible. are they supposed to be fitted flush or just added on to the bumper?

thanks

Nope, side markers no longer available from VW.

A German mate of mine used to make the side markers in clear, based on a pattern of the original VW item. He has long time ago stopped doing them.

BMW E30 markers will do the trick, too. I am running clear ones for an E30.

The original US bumper has recesses for the side markers, although the original BVW items then still stand a bit proud.

Tempest

They are available I picked mine up two weeks ago

From Tps Genuine vw side markers with bulbs bulb holders and screws!

I'd prefer the genuine ones, how much are they for lenses, holder and bulbs? Do you need anything else to fit them?

I'd prefer the genuine ones, how much are they for lenses, holder and bulbs? Do you need anything else to fit them?

Checkout the suppliers sub-forum its on the first page,

tps do supply the genuine artcles.....they all come in vag packaging and have vag part numbers and vag symbols on them after all tps supply the trade with genuine parts......

Apologies gents, I got back from egypt this morning so this is my first chance to catch up on this thread.

Ill speak to the chap who is selling the bits, get some pictures and some prices.

I can't remember a third brake light, but I wasn't paying that much attention! Just saw the plinth.

The rear bumper has no towing eye recess.

The front bumper has standard indicators but aftermarket crystal side markers, which look awful to me but that's life!

Anyway, back to the original question, what's it worth!? If he still has them then a sale thread will be up in due course

Here is the thread,prices and part numbers ,i got mine from the dealers,you will need two plugs for the bulb holders-

part number 000979225A pins are not included,but my parts guy keeps them in stock,and threw them in for nothing.

good luck

edit-i forgot to post the link

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94936