volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

Please contact me via email- [email protected]

VW CORRADO VR6 BRAKE LINES REMANUFACTURED USING GENUINE GREEN STEEL PIPE,UNIONS, AND GROMMETS.

RETAINER CLIPS SUPPLIED WHERE NECESSARY.

THESE BRAKE LINES ARE MADE TO EXACT SPECIFICATIONS MATCHING THE ORIGINAL CORRADO VR6 LINES , SO ITS SIMPLY A FIT AND FORGET PROCCESS.

I WILL REMANUFACTURE G60 AND 16V,8V, VW GOLF, CAMPERS ECT WITH GREEN STEEL LINES HOWEVER I WILL NEED YOUR LINES SENT TO ME AS TEMPLATES.

I CAN ALSO OFFER KUNIFER BRAKE LINES WITH NON GENUINE UNIONS.

A FULL SET NORMALLY TAKES 2 WEEKS TO MAKE, PACKAGE AND SHIP.

IMAGE 1.=BIAS LOOP=£18

IMAGE 2.=DRIVERS SIDE REAR(OSR)=£33

IMAGE 3.=PASSENGER SIDE REAR(NSR)=£33

IMAGE 4.=CENTER HOROZONTAL=£40

IMAGE 5.=PASSENGER SIDE FRONT-with rubber grommet)=£36

IMAGE 6.=DRIVERS SIDE FRONT-with rubber grommet)=£39

IMAGE 7.=MASTER CYLINDER TO ABS=£38

IMAGE 8.=MASTER CYLINDER TO ABS=£38

IMAGE 9.=FRONT TO REAR LARGE UNION=£43 collection only

IMAGE 9.=FRONT TO REAR SMALL

UNION=£43 collection only

PLEASE PM FOR TOTAL PRICES TO INCLUDE AND P+P.

ALL LINES CAN BE POSTED EXCEPT FRONT TO REAR LINES,COLLECTION ONLY DUE TO LENGTH.

PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL GIFT.

250CM L

39CM W

32CM H

Edited by volksworld13

Hey Alex, these look great! Have moved , cos it seems to be a feeler thread at the mo + no prices. Once prices are sorted, I'll move it to the proper Group Buys thread. Hope that's OK :)

They do look good mate, do you go to any VW shows ?? Just thinking for people far afield that might be your best bet getting it to them with the problems with posting

Yes yes and yes mate, look great. Would be a good bit of maintenance for someone who wants to keep their C for a long time.

You are a star!

Interested! :notworthy:

(Would pick them up at a VW show save the hassle of a box etc.)

Hi Alex,

As we discussed a while ago Via pm, I would definately have a set from you maybe more.

I would probably come down and pick them up tooo if postage is a problem and could do a collection for several other northern folk RW1? etc :D

Kip

Hi Alex,

As we discussed a while ago Via pm, I would definately have a set from you maybe more.

I would probably come down and pick them up tooo if postage is a problem and could do a collection for several other northern folk RW1? etc :D

Kip

I'm OK with that Mr K. Likewise if I'm in the right locality.

hi

ive just got back from a training course in slough, on axle diagnosis and repair, funn!!

anyway looks like alot of interest, kip that sounds great ,i could start making the lines and you could be the central distributor, i.e your central to everyone. :lol: :lol:

all lines can be posted except the front to rear they are soo long. and i cannot find a boxs to fit.

the set do take a while to make, so this is gunna make me a busy worker, i dont wanna take the piss with prices,but i also dont wanna work for nothing.

i have sold one set to leevr6 and it cost me 40 quid to send them via courrier. but i was luckier enough to find a box to fit them all in.but i didnt think it would cost anywhere nr this, as the box is very light, but it went by length and size of box.

the materials are £ 110.69 incl vat

this includes

3 reels of (5m) genuine green pipe

16 m10 brake unions

1 m12 brake union

2 rubber grommets for front lines

time taken to make each set 4-5 hours approx.

and postage costs/collection

let me know your thoughts

Alex, I think although we all like a bargain i dont think anyone would moan about the level of workmanship that is to go into a set of these and some things just cant be had for pennies, these being one of them! so think up a total figure and post it up, dont be shy!

Ps, get cracking on a set for me please and i'll collect when they are ready or indeed when several sets are ready :D

I had one line made up a few weeks ago for my corrado (will be fitting in a few weeks), and they are spot on!