Sign in to follow this  
kriss

New member Gloucestershire

Hey Guy

Just bought my 1st G60 Corrado. New to Corrados and its the one advertised on this site with the elctric recaros. My background is MK2 Golf's (I'm Oakgreen16V on the MK2 Golf owners club) and also very keen on MK1 Golf GTIs. Tried a Lupo GTI for a while; looked nice, but far too slow.

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and I must say, the forum looks great.

Chris

Hey Guy

Just bought my 1st G60 Corrado. New to Corrados and its the one advertised on this site with the elctric recaros. My background is MK2 Golf's (I'm Oakgreen16V on the MK2 Golf owners club) and also very keen on MK1 Golf GTIs. Tried a Lupo GTI for a while; looked nice, but far too slow.

Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and I must say, the forum looks great.

Chris

Welcome, nice to hear of another one in our area!!

Ian.

Alright buddy, welcome to the forum, I'm from just outside of Malvern and visit Glos a lot. F'ing Home Sense! lol

Hi and welcome :D

Gets some pics up

Quite a few of us around these parts - keep your eyes peeled in the events section for meets in the summer (sometimes join up with a bunch from the Midlands/Worcester)

Vaughan

Another hello from gloucestershire :wave:

Where in GLos are you?

And like Vaughan aid there is rather a few of use from round here. may need to get a little mini meet happening 8)

Jake

Thanks for such a warm welcome :D Forest-of-dean here, although originally from Cumbria.

Yes there are certianly enough Corrados in the area to warrant a regional meet and wouldn't mind arranging this. I run the MK2 Golf Owners club www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk and I'm Oakgreen16V on there. As you would expect, I have a Mk2 Golf 16V in oak green, 3-door. We have a monthly meet at the Toby Cavery, Highnam Glos, last Friday of the month from 7.30pm. You guys are more than welcome to come along. We often have the odd Corrado. One of our members, Dave, had a lhd nugget yellow G60 and his brother Mike, has a VR6.

Where in the forest mate I'm in cinderford :D

Will have to have a look at the G60

Thanks for such a warm welcome :D Forest-of-dean here, although originally from Cumbria.

Yes there are certianly enough Corrados in the area to warrant a regional meet and wouldn't mind arranging this. I run the MK2 Golf Owners club http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk and I'm Oakgreen16V on there. As you would expect, I have a Mk2 Golf 16V in oak green, 3-door. We have a monthly meet at the Toby Cavery, Highnam Glos, last Friday of the month from 7.30pm. You guys are more than welcome to come along. We often have the odd Corrado. One of our members, Dave, had a lhd nugget yellow G60 and his brother Mike, has a VR6.

Hiya mate, another local(ish) here! Ahh, I've met them both - Kerrly and MrGinge on here :D

Welcome along buddy!

Ah kool :D Mile end, Coleford mate. Picking her up next weekend. Pop over anytime for a natter dude.

Ah kool :D Mile end, Coleford mate. Picking her up next weekend. Pop over anytime for a natter dude.

Ahh nice. drop me a line when you get her and can have a natter then