Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

New Maclaren in production!

thank god theres now pictures of them not in that horrible burnt orange colour they started out with..

Its going to be a great year for new supercars this year :clap:

Defo good to see the Maclaren is something other than orange - didnt do anything for its front end I thought.

If I won the lotto tomorrow this is the car I would buy. Well one of them - I have spent hours and hours pondering my ultimate money no object garage.. :)

On a side note, I would imagine nearly every Corrado owner on here as experienced the misery of getting filthy dirty, repairing their car, while being cold, wet with aches, pains and bruised knuckles in poor light, struggling on your back. That's what I thought of when I saw the assembly guys. How amazing would it be if it was that easy to work on your C?

That is looking good - Yeah, I would have one too - but then I would have to move to Dubai too - :lol: to be able to drive it properly !!

Too much camera stuff here and getting worse.!

Saw one of them on the A46 near Coventry a few weeks back.. not awfully keen on the looks (doesn't look special enough) but have to say that it looked pretty stunning on the move and very distinctive! :)

Nice.

I like the burnt orange and it will be good to have a supercar maker in the UK that is still mostly owned by the UK for a change.