Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Rob - PM'd

Cheddarcheese - Yes I have the speedo sender unit, £15 posted.

emu - tried to PM you but because of the forum changes I think your inbox is too full. I've got the message waiting to go to you so delete a few and I'll be able to send it :)

_Andy_ - re. the PCV - tried to PM you too but your inbox needs empyting a bit.

andy35554 - none of the suspension is available I'm afraid. The fan was very broken so went in the bin, and I'm afraid the rubber exterior strips aren't available either - sorry to be of no help whatsoever!

Yandards - I'd love to say yes but they're happily sitting on my 8V now I'm afraid, they seem to be quite a rare part!!

1xshaunx1 - the mirrors are already spoken for, sorry!

Think thats everything up to date so far, if I've missed anyone out then please contact me!

Edited by Purple Tom

Noticed you're selling only one headlamp- is the other broke? If so, I need the larger circular back cap off one- any chance?

Purple Tom, Hi. Do you still have the black plastic covers where the rear seat belt slots into the trim up near the window. It's the passenger side I'm after but happy to take both if you have them and they are unmarked. Also after a tape holder for the centre console and first aid kit for the space between the rear armrest if you have them and again they are unmarked. Cheers.

Jimpy - one of the headlamps is indeed broken, but I *think* it's missing the circular cover from the back of it if I remember, I'll check tonight!

VR6 - I'm afraid the wings aren't available as one has sold and I'm going to keep the other as a spare.

nsmjl02 - Yeah I've got both of those, took them off yesterday, £12 posted for the pair if you want them.

Cheers

Tom

StueyB - fans have just sold I'm afraid, ABS Pump is available and is the 6 port type with traction control. £30 posted for that.

Thanks for the response Tom, did think the fans would move fast. No worries on them.

ABS Pump wise did you Vag-Com the car before breaking and if so did I have any error codes ABS related...? Inlet/Outlet valves etc...?

Stuey - I didn't Vagcom the ABS, only the engine because I'd taken the ECU to diagnose a fault on my other Corrado. The ABS worked though so I'd assume no faults logged.

Slammed16v - fogs have gone but the rear lights are all available and in good nick - £35 posted for them.

4eyes - Yep got that, its in pretty good condition will PM you a pic.

Donjon - starter available and working fine. It's quite heavy so I'll say £40 posted for that.

Cheers

Tom

Tom, thx for the reply on wings.

What condition is the sunroof lid in? Also do you have the fuse box clips, rear foam pads that stick to the tailgate and rest on parcel shelf. Oh and parcel shelf straps?

Thx

Paul

Delfinis - sorry, I missed your post. I do have the headlamp switch and it works but one of the rocker arm tabs has broken. I'm going to repair it and then advertise it so bear with me!

VR6 - The sunroof lid is quite scratched where somethings been caught as its slid I'm afraid, unless thats OK? No fusebox clips and the foam pads just disintegrated when I tried to remove them. Both parcel shelf straps went onto my 8V I'm afraid. The ABS lamp is available but the casing isn't the best, it's cracked around the edge at the back however it doesn't affect how it works as it was working when I bought the car! Can get a pic if you're interested...

Cheers

Tom

Delfinis - sorry, I missed your post. I do have the headlamp switch and it works but one of the rocker arm tabs has broken. I'm going to repair it and then advertise it so bear with me!

VR6 - The sunroof lid is quite scratched where somethings been caught as its slid I'm afraid, unless thats OK? No fusebox clips and the foam pads just disintegrated when I tried to remove them. Both parcel shelf straps went onto my 8V I'm afraid. The ABS lamp is available but the casing isn't the best, it's cracked around the edge at the back however it doesn't affect how it works as it was working when I bought the car! Can get a pic if you're interested...

Cheers

Tom

yes one of my rocker arms has broken too. so i guess you switch is exactly the same state of mine. i'm going to attempt to fibreglass mine today as superglue is rubbish.

thanks for the prompt responce anyway

daves16v, the maker of a few things on here,does a repair kit for the headlight switch, cheap too(£5ish), its 2 metal lugs which means once repaired its bulletproof. Failing that a mk2 golf one will fit and seems a wee bit sturdier?

There is a how to somewhere.....in the wiki maybe(not that i can find the wiki)......its out there somewhere though

Edited by easypops

daves16v, the maker of a few things on here,does a repair kit for the headlight switch, cheap too(£5ish), its 2 metal lugs which means once repaired its bulletproof. Failing that a mk2 golf one will fit and seems a wee bit sturdier?

There is a how to somewhere.....in the wiki maybe(not that i can find the wiki)......its out there somewhere though

thanks just found it.....