skinnyman9000

The Corrado's replacement :(

Well, after almost 4yrs of ownership i've decided to move on from the rado. Unfortunately i needed something cheaper to run, and hopefully more reliable, so i've ended up with an Audi A4 Avant. Due to the bodywork of the rado its worth peanuts in one piece, so will be broken shortly, so keep your eyes peeled if you're after any bits and bobs.

Anyway, here is the corrado, currently sat on the drive awaiting its fate:

DSC00374.jpg

And here's the new whip. Perfect for lugging rado parts up and down the M1:

Front-1.jpg

Interior-1.jpg

Side.jpg

It would appear though that i've definitely carried the rado's reliability into my new car ownership. I bought the A4 on Saturday and it looks like the alternator has died! Onwards and upwards eh!

That looks way too good to break :(

Oh no that was back in its prime probably 18 months ago. Now its a nice shade of red/matt red/orange/pink/lacquer peel with a dented rear arch from a nice man who hit it and drove off, and 2 bent wheels thanks to a massive pothole/crater. It was a stunner back in its day, unfortunately those days are long gone.

It did a very good job at testing me at times, here's what i've done off the top of my head:

Engine rebuild

Alternator

Starter motor

Ignition switch

Bonnet cable

Sunroof

Burst water pipes

Blown oil pump gasket

HT leads failure

Im sure there have been other problems over the years. The new whip has continued the trend already though!