Jim Bowen

Still Slow, i give up....

just got rid of google chrome as that made no difference.

have been using the above link all morning and so far everything is working well

I'm glad the 'direct' link is working for you.

That will stay up and running, so just make sure when you're at home you use that.

It seems to affect a small minority of you, whereas the system that is being 'avoided' by using that link actually assists a LOT more (in caching the site, making it a lot faster, reducing load on the server, etc etc).

If you think I'm just 'saying that' - have a look at the stats for the past 2 weeks...

This site gets a LOT of traffic, and I really need all the help I can get to ensure it stays up and running for you all, and CloudFlare really does help:

73134-2232011104339pm.png

i don't understand a lot of it and your graphs above, but all i know is the forum seems to work for me now, using this new link....

thanks

I'm surprised you come up on Yahoo more than Bing BTW... thought the search engine market was more like:

google - 70%

Bing - 25 - 27%

and the rest on yahoo and jeeves and all them lot.

Or at least thats what my IT man tells me....

The graph shows the amount of pages the webbots have crawled...

Who uses Bing - it's sheeeiiittee!

Edited by Supercharged

Is there a problem with the forum? The homepage and page display time is so slow, that I can't really use it. Other sites are fine and I have tried another PC. Any ideas?

i still have the issue occasionally, but always use the direct.thecorrado.net link i was given.

except photos don't seem to show up and peoples links are normally not the direct.the.corrado thingymebob link

Seems to work great for me now since it got re-built again by Andi a few weeks back... consistently nice and quick all the time!

always slow for me, which is why i never really bother with it anymore, that and the classifieds section is turd

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

its just taken 2 minutes to psot the above, and when i post this it will probs take even longer...sigh