skinnyman9000

*BREAKING* 1990 Tornado red 1.8 16V

Hi,

It is the actual metal handbrake lever I need so don't worry about that. No worries about the A-pillar trims, but i'll take the plastic boot trim bumper grill and tow hook cover please, let me know postage costs when you can and i'll send payment over.

Cheers

I'll get a postage price for the fogs over the weekend. The car is a 1990 so to the best of my knowledge everything is early.

I will eventually have the coilovers for sale, but at the minute I need the suspension in one piece. They're stainless Eibach prostreets

hi m8. do you have a power steering bottle left? I'm looking for the square type with two hose exits rather than the round bottle with one hose exit. thanks, Dave

Hi, I am in need of the fuel pump assembly from under the drivers rear side of the car, this will include pump, accumulator and filter. Do you still have it? and if so how much including postage? It is held up by four bolts and the fuel lines so is pretty easy to get off.

Thanks

Nick

hi m8. do you have a power steering bottle left? I'm looking for the square type with two hose exits rather than the round bottle with one hose exit. thanks, Dave

Power steering bottle is the square type with 2 hose exits, one at the side and one at the rear. £15 posted.

Guys i also have things like coolant tank, washer tank, fan assembly, radiator, coolant hoses, the HT leads and dizzy cap have covered only a few k.

Plastic and seal across the bottom of the windscreen, £10

IMG_0463.jpg

Wiper arms - SOLD

Side indicators, £5

IMG_0458.jpg

Working ISV, £20

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Dizzy cap, covered around 4k, £10

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

HT leads, covered around 2k, £20

IMG_0453.jpg

Radiator - SOLD

Front panel thingy, £15

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Front bumper, £20

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

Drivers front wing, free as i bent it trying to get it off

IMG_0444.jpg

Passenger wing, £20

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

Bonnet, £20

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Edited by skinnyman9000

Front arch liners, £10

IMG_0436.jpg

Fan assembly, £20

IMG_0434.jpg

Fan cover, £5

IMG_0433.jpg

Front bumper air ducting, £5 each side

IMG_0432.jpg

Can also sell pretty much anything now seen in the pic below:

IMG_0459-1.jpg

I'm guessing your not going to want to brake the front bumper up to to sell me the grill so can I take the whole front bumper if no one else has claimed it? Is that £20 posted? Also how much for the oil cooler?

Ill take the bonnet mate and bumper 100% - also how much for the wings?

So that'll be the bonnet, bumper, and headlight switch 100%* wings dependant on price? Could collect it all...

*Just seen the post above mine& - Im happy to take the bumper without the grille as I can use mine, if you wanted to please both of us :)

Farrell & Meth - I couldnt post the bumper, it would need to be collected, which leads me to Meth's proposal. If Meth collects the bumper then i can post the grills to Farrell, which should satisfy all. Meth, you will need to help me get the grills off though, i tried on Sunday but it was after working on the car for 6hrs so my patience was thin and i gave up rather quickly.

Farrell - Grills would be £12 posted. I'll get back to you on the oil cooler.

Meth - Bumper £20, Bonnet £20, passenger wing £20, drivers wing free (i bent it getting it off), headlight switch £10.

That sound good chaps?

If anyone is waiting for prices or anything please give me a nudge, i've tried my best but i think i've lost track of a few things.

Ill take the bonnet and bumper mate, will leave the wings :)

No problems, ill help you get the grill off, although I think I should get the bumper cheaper than the £20 as its going to be missing a grill, and im helping remove it ;)

Will PM you shortly regarding collection etc mate :)

Cheers guys, much appreciated. I can finally plug up the hole in my bumper!! Let me know the price on the oil cooler and i'll transfer some money for you.

Cheers

Farrell - Oil cooler will be £15 plus postage, i havent weighed it as its still on the car, i'll hopefully have it off this week/at the weekend.

Stereo - I havent broken the interior down enough yet to get to the window control unit or blower motor. I'll be back in touch once i've gotten that far.

Stereo - I havent broken the interior down enough yet to get to the window control unit or blower motor. I'll be back in touch once i've gotten that far.

8) Thats even better for me as I've just started a new job. ( week in hand )

Quicky, the speaker pods are still available. I'll be cleaning and polishing them this weekend so they'll literally be as good as new. Price is £150 posted.