nsmjl02

Bonnet Bra - members photos

Guys,

Thinking about getting one of these and would welcome a few pictures from forum members to see how these look in real life.

I read a couple of old threads and note that they can be supplied in different colours and would be great to see a couple of these.

Thanks for looking.

would be better off with the full gimp mask , as they protect everything on the front of the car and the wings as well .

havent got any good pics of my car but heres a few to get you started?

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

P1050275.jpg

i cant fins any with my gimp mask on....

il try and get some might have to dig out the germany pics for that

would be better off with the full gimp mask , as they protect everything on the front of the car and the wings as well .

I completely agree. I don't see the point of just protecting a small part of the bonnet.. All or nothing IMO :)

I've got a full gimp mask, only ever used it on long journeys up and down the country. Don't have any pics of it on the car though, as it's too embarrassing :lol:

Personally I can't stand these so called bonnet bras's but that's just me :)

joebloggsVR69,

Thanks, really like the bonnet bra but the full gimp mask looks too much for me.

Yep, the full gimp mask is pretty intense.. :lol:

But seriously, what's the point in just protecting a 6 inch strip of the bonnet, when you'll just end up getting your bumper and wings stone chipped instead? :)

Kempy,

Thanks and the bonnet section does look good.

Anyone got one in a different colour to black?

at the end of the day some people like em some dont , mine is black , go to bonnet bra on line and you will get prices and see how they look . i think they look cool but the point is it protects the front end compleatly ,surely thats the point ,if you have a brand new paint job as i do ,it needs to be protected . a respray costs alot of dough why ruin it ?.

i prefer the full gimp mask to be truthful i think it looks pretty cool i loved it on my car when we went touring if i can find some pics il get them up!