sexybourbon

arch rolling tonight !!!

Any last info i should need to know vefore i have a go a rolling yhe lips on my arches im having a go tonight on a front to get to terms with it then its the backs next to accomadate 9's

I know to heat it gradualy and take it slow any thing elses required

i used a proper arch roller with the winder on it tbh it didnt go perfect because there was rust and weaknes in the arch but hey ho u gotta try iv now rang banded steels to get them to do it as i dearnt go near the backs incase i make a boo boo haha

I was going to say to do it by hand and not with the roller. The roller displaced the arch as it was too harsh, even trying to use it gently. I would say hammer and dolly or heat the crap out of it and shape it. You might have to respray them though?

I had loads of work done on my arches, so know how you're feeling.

any progress, been consiering this for spacers on mine at the moment it would kill the arches, just cant be arsed to mess the paint up in all honsety.

How much the steels place charge?

I gave the front passenger a go but the rust put an end to that lol its not mega bad but obvs doesent look great iv now rang banded steels so gonna ge tje rears done by him he said 70 quid for the rears wich are double skinned an he said he would do it in bowt an hour n half

Lilfuzzer on here said they did a great job and iv seen his car in real life and it did look fine

I wouldnt worry about the paint just get ot blown in i am like the rest of my car haha

Hopefully in the next month or so mate i can wait on for you if you wanna get it done together ?? Will work out cheaper he said he could probs get to hull for extra 20 quid petrol wich is decent and as you stated also does discounts for a couple of cars