bristolbaron

Early black cloth interior with no rips..

As title, looking for an early black cloth full interior.

Late may do as may grey for the right price.

Let me know what you have.

I'm based in Bristol so would need to be able to be picked up within reasonable distance or couriered.

I have late VR6 black cloth seats (rear hump) with door cards. The ones with a feint purple fleck. They're in absolutely mint condition. I bought them from a forum member for an abortive project and coincidentally thought to myself only the other day I should really get my a**e into gear and get them sold.

If you're interested, I'll get them out of their plastic covers at the w/e and up some pics for you.

Hello bud.. according to your thread the door cards are sold? If not, can you get me a price posted to BS7 9JT please?

Not sure about rear seats will let you know.

Sorry for delay my end.

Having problems getting logged in.... getting as far as this is miraculous..... I sign in - I get the welcome screen - I try to post - I'm told I'm not logged in - round & round & round we go.......

Will try uploading pics AGAIN!!

Is it me or is it this new forum software?

Sorry about the delay getting these posted up...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45965[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45967[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45969[/ATTACH]

They are in black with a faint purple pattern out of a late VR6 and are in absolutley mint condition. The door cards and passenger & back seats look and feel like new. Driver's seat has a small mark on the backrest, which I've tried to illustrate, and one or two very faint marks on the seat you can hardly see. Probably come out with a bit of shampoo.

My camera is crap but I can try and take more pics, if required.

No idea what they're worth at all, so let's say £325 ono to comply with forum rules, although you're welcome to pay more if you want. I would think you're unlikely to find anything else as good let alone better. Make me an offer if you're interested, otherwise I'll try them on a FS thread / eBay.

I also have a mint black dashboard out of a late VR6 with all the bits except fasteners and VR6 clocks. I do have 16V clocks.

Cheers.

Anton

I have late, dark grey, very good condition, cloth interior, full set up with all the seats and door cards, front and rear, and all the plastics - door pins, handles, levers etc, except the tilt level on one of the seats has snapped (seat can still be tilted forwards though) which can be bought from VW for £3.50ish.. the only other fault I can find is a small part on the drivers seat where the stitching has stretched and left a small hole, its not a rip though..and thats it, other than that really good nic.

No idea what it is worth, the chap above is asking £325 for a cloth interior which seems pretty toppy, i'd go for £250ono.

Let me know if you want pics or want to view/buy.

prices seem horrendous for cloth interior!!

I'm going to view a good condition black cloth set tomorrow priced at £125, i'll update the thread if I buy them..

I have an interior advertised on here that is selling much more reasonably than those you have seen. Have you viewed it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk