quicky1980

Cheap Door Car Cards

Front and Rear cards needed to allow for a retrim. Must be cheap and backing boards undamaged. Not fussed on the fabric contion, be it torn, stained etc as it will be removed.

I have the front black cloth and a rear set of cards black with coloured flecks. £30 -£40 depending on postage, theres not anymore bits?

was hoping to pay less, allot less than that because I only want to strip them down to the backing to allow for a leather retrim. Ill keep you in mind for now Kempy.

are they structurely undamaged? Have a look through parcel2go on how much they would cost to send, then let me know and Ill add a little on for beer tokens. Hows that?

I've used them before there not bad. They mostly go by weight and they don't weigh much, would you think they'll be ok if I just wrap them up with bubble wrap and brown paper? They weren't damaged the last time I looked I'll get some pics sorted if I've not got any already. When do want them by?

ive got a early set of door cards front and back 20 collected from cambridgeshire so not to far away from you

I'm still waiting for Kempy to get back to me with the condition of the rears. Mr Lobitos, if Kempy can't help Ill take you up on the offer as long as the card/backing is undamaged.

Twin45, Ill pass as it will cost me almost £15-£25 in fuel to collect anyway.

sorry, been busy for a while. Kempy, Im still interested. Did you get a quote for delivery? As long as all are undamaged, Ill take them

both are in the same condition, the bottom bit appears to have been damaged on removal :camp:

_DSC0304.JPGcheck

_DSC0303.JPG

_DSC0301.JPG

_DSC0302.JPG

_DSC0300.JPG