Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

corrado FONT

wouldn't it be a costum font?

I doubt they used a standard one

whats what theses advertising bods are payed loads to do ;)

It was widely used on the Golf/Passat/Transporter etc. - I'd be suprised if it's not available somewhere... you just need to know what it's called...

The later one used in the ads is called "VAG Rundschrift" - http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/vag-rundschrift/

EDIT: that http://www.myfonts.com/ site has a "whatTheFont" section where you can upload images of single letters and it tries to match them to its database of fonts - anyone got a "Corrado" logo gif/jpg to cut up & upload?

AFAIK, the 'Corrado' script doesn't exist as a publically available font. So you'll need to make your own by scanning a badge and using something like Serif fontmaker, or similar. Or you could create individual letters as JPEGs in Paint shop or something. Quite a lot of work!

K

AFAIK, the 'Corrado' script doesn't exist as a publically available font. So you'll need to make your own by scanning a badge and using something like Serif fontmaker, or similar. Or you could create individual letters as JPEGs in Paint shop or something. Quite a lot of work!

K

Tell me about it :mad: It's been driving me :mad: for about two years now trying to get that right... I managed to do a Scirocco Font, but never managed to get the Corrado one right somehow...

SciroccoStormLogo.gif

Cool huh :lol:

Here's the collection I've been given.

Never used it mind ;) (So dunno what's in it)

Tell me about it It's been driving me for about two years now trying to get that right... I managed to do a Scirocco Font, but never managed to get the Corrado one right somehow...

I think James Shillaw was working on it and had got some of the letters done, just needed to fill in the gaps - not sure if he's had time to complete it?

I have a font called "VAG Round" which is very similar to the "VAG Rundschrift D" font on that website link you posted. It cam with an old copy of Coreldraw. Email me direct if you want a copy (p.s. it's not the Corrado font)

John