Rocket Ron

Day Running lights

aparently they already are mandatory since last month but only on cars registerd after feb 2011

LEDs look silly on older cars imo, i was thinking about maybe putting a sidelight bulb on the outside edge of the front indicators as DRLs

YOu can have DRL's that aren't LED's.

My mums 6R Polo just has the front headlights on (only fronts, not rears) at all times. Maybe its possible to wire the Corrado headlights to do the same?

Only problem with this system is that its very easy to forgot to turn the lights on at night as the fronts are on as soon as you start the car!

I've been using these for years as a sidelight replacement. Bright as dipped beam being on and illuminating the whole headlamp brightly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45546[/ATTACH]

My mums 6R Polo just has the front headlights on (only fronts, not rears) at all times. Maybe its possible to wire the Corrado headlights to do the same?

Sides or dipped beam?

Easy way is to cut the relay signal on sockets A1 (nearside) and A2 (offside) and run straight off the ignition instead of the HL switch, which takes care of the rear light issue.

Neater and trickier way is a modified headlight switch.

Sides or dipped beam?

Easy way is to cut the relay signal on sockets A1 (nearside) and A2 (offside) and run straight off the ignition instead of the HL switch, which takes care of the rear light issue.

Neater and trickier way is a modified headlight switch.

Sides and Dipped beams, and dials on all the time.