emu

Leather refurbishing + plastic painting NEW - STEERING WHEEL

What can I offer is full leather refurbishing service + interior plastic paint service in any color you like.

What can be achieved is shown on pictures

Cracks on bolster

cracksbefore.jpg

And they all gone

cracksafter.jpg

Bolster before

topbolsterafter.jpg

Bolster after, not the best picture, will upload better one later one. Only one bad point, bolster had quite bad damage and after refurbishment you can't see stitches any more, they are still there under many coats of filler and paint

topbolsterafter.jpg

Rear seat before

rearseatbefore01.jpg

rearseatbefore02.jpg

And after

rearseatafter.jpg

Plastic trim before, sanded, and ready to paint

footrestbefore.jpg

After, paint is very strong and not possible to scratch it by finger nail

footrestafter.jpg

I know I'm far away from most of you (Aberdeen) but if anybody is interested I'm happy to help.

Prices

- Front seat 50-65 pounds each depends on the damage + 10 pounds if you like to change a color

- Front door cards - 30-35 pounds each depends on the damage + 5 pounds if you like to change a color

- Rear quarters 25-30 pounds each depends on the damage + 5 pounds if you like to change a color

- Rear seats - 120-140 pounds depends on the damage for full set + 20 pounds if you like to change a color

I'm able to fix cigarette burns, cracks, holes, cuts etc...

Plastic repainting

- 10 pounds each doesn't matter what color except below

- 15 pounds each for B and C pillars, centre tunnel each element, boot lid big bottom trim

If you like to do a job lot on plastic bits I'm happy to negotiate a price.

So far I'm not able to paint gear gaitor plastic where is the place for coins but working on it.

I will be working on the dashboard as well so will update prices in a future.

All prices doesn't include delivery, so it's your responsibility to deliver parts to me and pay for return delivery.

I'm using special leather paints which match exact to brand new factory color, so if you like to paint only front seats please be aware they can be slightly different shade than rest of the interior, trust me its almost not noticeable difference but I just have to mention that.

Edited by emu

Worst are front seats, I'm doing everything in my flat after work. Full interior can be done in 2-4 weeks, depends how bad is. I don't have much space and can do one part after another.

If there is no cuts all parts except front seats can be done in less than one week but front seats are the worst. It took me 5 days to do my driver seat and 3 to do passenger one. You can't rush the process and you can't put thick coats of paint so process is slow as every coat must be dry before you can apply another one.

gear surround plastic is slightly more difficult to paint , i found it easy with my airbrush though

don't think I will be allowed to use spray paint inside my flat :( I will get an airbrush stuff if will be enough interests to make worth buying it.

Would you be able to re-colour sunvisors ? and sunroof motor cover ?

Black if possible.

yes, but could be a problem with paint on sliding mirror cover in drivers one, so better leave this bit not painted or not us it as paint can come off from usage.

or just buy a kit from the furniture clinic for about £60 and do the whole lot yourself, its not rocket science really.

Received my sunvisors,and sunroof motor cover today.

What a proffesional job !

Very pleased with the job done,i cannot recommend Emu enough !

Top job,top bloke

Another think I've done recently was a steering wheel. Effect is very good if you consider all worn leather after many years of usage. If you interested price is 25 pounds posted to your doors + you need to pay for postage of your steering wheel to me. Turn over time is max 3 days as I know you can't drive without steering wheel.

If there will be more interests we can come down to straight swap. I will keep this steering wheel so far and it can be send to you in exchange of yours one for same price, 25 quid posted + you are responsible to send your steering wheel to me. Only one condition. I need to see picture of your steering wheel first, there can't be any serious cuts or holes as fixing it is no worth as takes lots of time.

leathersteeringwheel.jpg

leathersteeringwheel4.jpg

leathersteeringwheel5.jpg

leathersteeringwheel1.jpg

Great job emu! That all looks very sexy! especially like the steering wheel, top job.

Can you paint the plastic trim ANY colour i like? or is there limitations to the paint codes? I'd be interested in some special colours... :D

Received my sunvisors,and sunroof motor cover today.

What a proffesional job !

Very pleased with the job done,i cannot recommend Emu enough !

Top job,top bloke

hi mate, can you get some pics of the sunvisors in black please? Im looking to get some for my interior retrim and this may just be the perfect solution...

how much is it for both sunvisors in black?

thanks!

don't think I will be allowed to use spray paint inside my flat :( I will get an airbrush stuff if will be enough interests to make worth buying it.

I got a good result without spraying by applying the last coat with a sponge, dabbed on. Once you get the mixture right, this gives a great 'satin' finish and avoids the inevitable lines from brushing.

I bought a refurbed wheel from emu this week. It's great, almost like new. I don't have a decent camera to take pics but I'm very happy with it.

Emu.. You still doing plastics? Are you using gliptone leather stuff for them or a specific plastic paint?

I have a moonroof slider I need making beige..

Baz

Emu.. You still doing plastics? Are you using gliptone leather stuff for them or a specific plastic paint?

I have a moonroof slider I need making beige..

Baz

Sorry but to busy to do anything now. I'm using gliptone stuff and it is amazing on plastics. I had my foot rest painted long time ago, did around 4k miles since then and there is no sing on paint at all. All plastic's need to be very well sanded and degreased before you can apply any paint, and they need about 20-25 very thin layers of beige paint to transform them from black to beige. Hope it helps.