okcid

SWG Twin G60 Induction Kit

Possibly one of the worst things you can fit to a G60... good idea in theory but poor quality means they can damage the charger.

ohhh darn! was hoping everyone was going to say how great it was, lol.

Seeing the bhp posts from a while back it looked good, what would you guys recommend for my G.

I was going to get the Jabba Kit but it's pricy and it's just a K&N now isn't it? and heat shield

**** that has shocked me i though it was a great product and good idea surely if you buy the one with twin air filters and then change them for a K&N versions ??

which bit lets it down ?

really interested in your view cus i was going to buy one

Am currently running the SWG intake system on my Corrado 16VG60 and have found no fault with this product whatsoever. The quality of the components is beyond question, the product delivers as promissed, and I find Steve of SWG a thoroughly decent individual to do business with. That's my opinion based on experience of the product, the company that supplied it, and developement tuning results of my engine.

I would think a standard paper filter is always the way to go with a G60. Much better filtration than any cotton gauze style filter- the G-lader hates particles getting in! Just make sure it's changed regularly.

The SWG system I use retains the OEM paper filter in the airbox lower compartment. The airbox top is replaced with a twin intake feed. There is an SWG option to have twin K&N filters also.569cb7ac-915e-09ef.jpg

im lost here i was going to buy one but supercharged says them are sh1t

where do i go ???

he has a g werks tag which in my mind they are gods im confussed.com

Well why don't you start by phoning Steve at SWG and discussing your requirements with the man who designed the kit, and has sold many of it's kind. If it sounds like good sense then make your own mind up. Too many sheep in this world, be different. One says they are bad, another says they are good. What will you say? I look forward to your ballanced product evaluation.

its down to the material used in the filter. commonly they are cotton gauze cones on these. but as you can see from above you can specify different options.

cotton gauze is bad for a g.

paper gauze is the correct one for a g.

personally standard box with a k and n panel filter for me. desnorkled for a bit more grunt though :)

hope that helps with the confusion.