Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

The joy of VR ownership

Just picked up my Corrado VR6 today, and i can honestly say i am the happiest guy in the world! Got absolutely no sleep last night, all i could think about was getting into the drivers seat and driving the car away before the guy changed his mind!!

It is a 95M in classic green with black cloth interior. It has 130k on the clock, but with FVWSH. I think it has been pretty well cared for as the interior is completely unmarked and looks brand new. The bodywork has a few stone chips on the bonnet (to be expected!!!), and a tiny "ding" on the drivers door, but other than that it's clean.

Have had so much fun in it today, and compared with my MK2 Golf GTI, the power increase is phenomenal. I LOVE IT! :D :D :D

Just had to write in and get this off my chest! Here's to many years of happy motoring, and hope to get more involved with the forum.

Cheers,

Sean

P.S. I'll post some pics up when i get the camera sorted out

LOL - I remember those times too. In fact Im still like that when the sun comes out to play. I cant wait to get home from work and take the VR for a spin!!! :lol:

Had mine 18 months now - still got the grin factor every time you press the loud pedal.. :D

me too :)

welcome aboard mate :)

Had mine a year and still love it :lol:

I love the creamy V6 rumble you get in multi-storey car parks! Only supposed to do 10mphin there but I can help myself.....I just have to floor it in-between ramps and soak up that lovely noise :lol:

Had mine just under a year, and over the time i've had it and made little changes here and there, its just got better and better. I honestly cant think of any other car (other than a 911) that i could want to change it for.

I havent driven another car that gives you so much joy from driving. It is a truly great drivers car. Damn, i want to go for a long drive now and im stuck at work!!! :mad:

Welcome to the forum Sean.