Haribo

headlining

Cant u spray it ?? If needed ??

I used satin black on the sunroof panel iv just put in looks great really like new and nobody touches it anyway

You can spray the headlining (I've done it). Took about 3 cans of paint given the surface area of all the fibres, and as soon as you touch it it gets marked. The best way is to recover it if you want a durable decent colour change.

Mine seems to be fine to yhe touch it doesent just instantly mark it what paint did u use mate

Also autoglym do a black spray dye thats suppose to be good but i havent tried it so cant comment on it really

I used a black fabric spray mate. Can't remember what type unfortunately.

150 quid for a headlining was u been serious seems way expensive to me that correct me if im wrong like but i wunt be paying that in a million years !!

Not a problem my friend, if you can find another at all out there happy hunting. Very rare obsolete parts don't get given away. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150 quid for a headlining was u been serious seems way expensive to me that correct me if im wrong like but i wunt be paying that in a million years !!

His point/price is that they are for non-sunroof models. A normal headlining is worth nowhere near that. Not that I'm saying £150 for a non-sunroof version IS good value for money though!

Every one has a price i suppose im not trying to upset anyone but iv seen normal headlinings go for 15 to 20 quid on ebay and the likes of and as rare as they may be in my opinion 150 is on the steep side but like i say its not anyones call to decide a price but the seller

was going to comment saying if you spray it make sure you do a good job as you'll never find another..

.. it looks like you will, but at a price!

I totally agree with John though - you wouldn't give them away.

I looked at mine again today and tbh, i quite like it, may take it off and give it a clean tho.

Did the igniton switch today...that was....fun

easy? hmm, well it wasnt especially hard but it was long winded cause I had to take the steering column out which proved to be a right arse to put back in, and then the new switch didnt work so I had to get yet another and do it all over again :D

I went round the side of the column on the G60.. Possible with a very thin screwdriver! May be different for height adjustable though? :shrug:

mines not hight adjustable but I couldnt see the screw... maybe I didnt have a good enough look, bah, ah well its done now