fla

German Etka

Does anyone have a patch or something similar to convert my German etka to English?

You need to explore the menu's a bit.. the option to switch from German to English is right there. Allegedly.

A friend of mine just reinstalled it last night and needs to set the language... I'll ask him what he did this evening if you can't find your note Alex!

Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting ETKA ? I know this is a grey area,but have been stitched up twice on e-bay ?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting ETKA ? I know this is a grey area,but have been stitched up twice on e-bay ?

me too! lol but now the online version is working again ive given up

My mate says..

"Load ETKA.. on the top right of the screen there are 3x sets of 6 icons. The first set, the bottom left icon is like a computer window with scrollbars and lines on it. Click that then on the menu that appears scroll down to Sprachauswahl and then select US English. Job done. "

:)

My mate says..

"Load ETKA.. on the top right of the screen there are 3x sets of 6 icons. The first set, the bottom left icon is like a computer window with scrollbars and lines on it. Click that then on the menu that appears scroll down to Sprachauswahl and then select US English. Job done. "

:)

that's what my piece of paper says :)