Sign in to follow this  
bigtimeg60

supercharger upgrade

Hi guys i want to upgrade my super charger on my g60. the cars done 80 thou and i not sure its ever been done. I have about £15,000 to spend so what can i get fot that sort of money top spec i would hope but could you tell me who and what to get done and where from. cheers guys

Andy

hello there i would sugest you get the fundamental factors of your g60 sorted before you even think about tuning it any futher.. ie . charger rebuild / lambda / co pot / knock sensor / plugs / wiring . once you have this sorted i would then suggest oil cooler / chip / pulley / fpr / smaller belt. hope this helps a bit :lol:

sorry my bad £1500 not £15,000 got carried away

Sheesh... I nearly had a heart attack until I read the second post... :roll: :lol:

Can you imagine what you could do to a G60 with £15K! 8)

£15K!!! Probably 20v head on 1.9PG Block with forged pistons and slap a turbo on as well as the Supercharger!!!

two G60's.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Banshee howl................

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

:-P

Well i meant a two engines one in the front and one in the rear and link them up as 4 wheel drive it would be unstoppable :twisted:

..spend 3k on a PG based engine.. pistons etc... and 12k on a field..and a load of pikies with nicked tarmac and have myself my own test track built to rape the G60 on!!

I would go steve's route sounds like fun :D twin engined G60's also sounds like fun :D how about combine the two of them double the fun just like a 3 way with 2 sexy models :D