Riley

Late Front Bumper - WANTED - LO41 If possible.

Ideally in LO41 Gloss black with the hanger. Must be able to post to Burnley/Lancs, or can collect if local enough.

Probably best to email me: VolksdevilAThotmail.com as I rarely use the forums these days.

Neil.

Edited by Riley

Hi Rob, is it a late one? Does it have the bracket? Can it be posted? And lastly lol, any pics?

Thanks.

Neil.

hi neil, yes its late . brackets aswell , can be posted [have no idea how much ] . will get some pics for you .

edit .have just spoken to matt and he will put a pic up for you. the bumper is only around seven years old , its a genuine vw part, the irons are in brilliant condition .will be better to courier price wise . we are looking for £50.00 for it . regards rob .

Got a purple late one with mounts in Stoke on Trent If you wanted to collect, £50.

Cheers lads,

Pete, I just struggle for time these days so I will see what we can do regards Robs first and may get back to you, thanks.

Any news on the pics Rob/Mat?

Cheers, Neil.

Cheers lads,

Pete, I just struggle for time these days so I will see what we can do regards Robs first and may get back to you, thanks.

Any news on the pics Rob/Mat?

Cheers, Neil.

No worries mate. It's not going anywhere... Just keep tripping over it! I'll take a pic anyway and post it up!

Bumpy reminder. :-)

I should get chance to go to the car tomorrow, get pics then. Worth waiting for fella!

have moonlight blue 1 chester £50

will take pics tonight :) put my back out last week so not been able lift much at all :(

Hiya. Pics of bumper attached! Mounts etc are excellent, only thing that let's it down is the scratches from where It's been stored... And small crack on one of the toeing eye covers...

Thanks for the offers and pic taking lads. :-)

Just waiting to hear back from Matt and then I'll see what the crack is.

Neil.

Thanks for the offers and pic taking lads. :-)

Just waiting to hear back from Matt and then I'll see what the crack is.

Neil.

just sent matt a pm , to remind him . regards rob

Cheers Rob, I think I pm'd him the same day lol. Just awaiting to hear back about courier cost etc.

Cheers lads.

Neil.

was i supposed to be doing costing or you ? . if me i will do it tommorow . regards rob

Matt said he would have a look cheers Rob :thumbleft: But if you can gain cost then spot on. No panic either way Rob/Matt.

Neil.

Sorry Neil,

I've been doing some stupid long work hours the last couple of weeks (14-15hr days) and haven't had a chance to sort this for you. Just about to go out to another job in a min. If Rob could get you a courior price then great. Try Interparcel maybe mate.

If you still need one Mate I have a green pearl one spare (just the bare plastic) you can come get for £20 ;)