quicky1980

Summer Clearout

Mate i'll take the clutch slave cylinder and the gearbox sensors please send me total and payment details

Cheers

sorry mate, forgot to take off the slave cyliner as it sold a while back. which sensor do you need, i have two but not sure if they do the same job.

Edited by quicky1980

Ok, I had that one in my hands yestersday so should be nice a quick to find again, pack and send. Will PM you the details once all packed ready.

how much for the grey one? Sorry for the long wait in reply had to go and check the color of the dash before I told you. dont wanna be ordering the wrong one hehe

yes mate. Its fitted with the Dutch Dub brackets and is £350. Looking to upgrade from Syncro?

Have you got any pics please ? Email to [email protected] prob will take it! Tho ;)

Not sure what I'm doing yet, be good to pick ur brains! Lol

only picture I have at the moment is this. I'll try and get more but its under allot of other parts. Haldex and brackets arent included.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72095[/ATTACH]

only picture I have at the moment is this. I'll try and get more but its under allot of other parts. Haldex and brackets arent included.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72095[/ATTACH]

Cool, would it be poss to take some measurements of the bracket?

i think I may do, Ill check and get back to you. only problem that this may be on the weekend as Im away from home at the moment