jez m

Hi all . . . new to this forum and the vw scene !

Hi

after being into classic cars for the last 10 years plus i thought it was about time i was to buy myself the one and only v dub i would ever own . . . a corrado that is ! So the long and short of it is im after a vw corrodo, i aint going to lie i know very very little about these cars and will need to read a lot about them before i go and look at any. Im after a vr6 model in Blackberry if poss although colour aint an issue if the car is right. I have been looking on the sale's section but nothing strikes me on there yet . . . but if anyone has one for sale give me a shout. . . .but for now . . . i will be reading !

Keep up the good work

jez

Welcome! You're in the right place. Have a good read of the Buyer's Guide in the Wiki + a good old dig using search- pretty much everything has been covered in depth during the Forum's life 8)

Welcome to the forum and youv`e come to the right place for information, lots of help and info here and im sure you will find the right car just don`t rush into it, the right one will come along in time.

Cheers . . . . is there a buyers guide on this forum ? or just a list of common faults issues to look out for would be a massive help.

welcome along mate as above get the car you really want , there are some nice cars available on here regularly , sure there was a storm a few days back that needed a little work ,but a nice one to start with .

Hi mate and welcome to the Forum,you will find everything you need to know about Corrados here.

This might be of interest to you on E-Bay just now,nothing to do with me but I had my eye on it!!!!

Looks a nice example and the owner has had it for 11 years so it should have a fair bit of history.Good luck

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250800134521&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Cheers mate . . . looked at this and thought that looks a goo car . . .buit as always when i called someone has already placed a deposit and going to collect this wednesday. Just a thought whats are the 2.0 16 valves like ? any good or under powered for there weight ?

The 2.0 16v is OK- well worth fitting a KR cam at the very least though. Worth getting a VR or G60 though if you can find a decent one- they're in a different league to the valvers.

Theres loads of Vr6`s for sale just be patient and the rite car will come along.

Don`t just jump in and buy one cos you want a Corrado,take your time and get the right car first time!!

blackberry on autotrader with 83000 miles on it, leather rest is pretty standard for 3300 ono if i had a set of nuts id buy it but unfortunately theyre attached to a house and a trophy girlfriend :(