beastie4126

Free Stuff - Early Aqua Blue 1.8 16v - updated

How does £10 posted sound?

Sounds good! If you send me payment details, I'll get it sent over to you!

Gearbox is indeed still available, although it's still in the car at the moment. Looking for around £60 collected.

How many miles has the gearbox done? Any crunches on gearchange? Thanks

How many miles has the gearbox done? Any crunches on gearchange? Thanks

The clocks show a mileage of 121000 so I will have to assume that the gearbox has covered that distance as I have no paperwork from the previous owner to say it was swapped. I have only covered about 30 miles in the car myself from when it was collected but this was over a mixture of town and dual carriageways and the gear change seemed good without needing any wrestling or odd crunchy noises.

how much for the passenger door handle, does the central locking work? and would it come with the key?

Looking for £15 posted, not sure on the central locking and everything is disconnected on the car due to being dismantled. Key is going with the drivers handle already but it's really easy to retumble them or switch barrels.

Hey dude,

Do you still have both seat bases..?

If so, got a mate who's interested in them.

Regards, Stu

Hi Stu,

I basically have the drivers base and the passenger seat still intact so in a way the answer is yes.

Regards,

Keith

Great stuff Keith,

Could you drop me some contact details via pm and i will pass them on to my friend Drew.

I'm pretty sure its a done deal on these as its exactly what he is after.

He tried to get on the forum last night after I'd contacted him about the bases but he's not on here much and due to the forum switchover I don't think his account has been re-activated etc...

Hi Keith, thanks for the swift delivery of the wipers. I was also wondering whether you had a passenger door electric window motor. I think it's riveted in behind the door skin.

Thanks.

Hi Keith, thanks for the swift delivery of the wipers. I was also wondering whether you had a passenger door electric window motor. I think it's riveted in behind the door skin.

Thanks.

Sam, tbh honest you are better off having the whole mechanism as it's a complete pita!! £20 posted if you are interested.

Great stuff Keith,

Could you drop me some contact details via pm and i will pass them on to my friend Drew.

I'm pretty sure its a done deal on these as its exactly what he is after.

He tried to get on the forum last night after I'd contacted him about the bases but he's not on here much and due to the forum switchover I don't think his account has been re-activated etc...

Cheers Stu the deal is done, glad you don't work on commision :)

No worries Keith, I'll make sure Drew gets me a pint next time we are out. May see if i can pop down with him and say hey when he collects.

No worries Keith, I'll make sure Drew gets me a pint next time we are out. May see if i can pop down with him and say hey when he collects.

We work quick around here m8 he has them already, shady pick up arranged at the local superstore car park :)

The clocks show a mileage of 121000 so I will have to assume that the gearbox has covered that distance as I have no paperwork from the previous owner to say it was swapped. I have only covered about 30 miles in the car myself from when it was collected but this was over a mixture of town and dual carriageways and the gear change seemed good without needing any wrestling or odd crunchy noises.

I have PM'd you

how much do you want for the engine loom?

Steve,

I would be looking for £25 posted the engine loom (based on a 3rd of ebay rip off prices) + £10 if you want the fuse box.

Regards,

Keith

cool that sounds ok, is it in good condition or has it been chopped about?

As far as I can tell it seems intact, and it is still in situ at the moment having only removed engine parts etc.

What condition is the driver side wing and door in? is it available?

Cheers,

Rob

The wing already has someones name on it and would need a respray. The door has seen equal amounts of action as well unfortunately.

Edited by beastie4126

cool that sounds ok, is it in good condition or has it been chopped about?

Only place it has been cut about is where an alarm has been spliced in around the ignition switch area. Other than that there is the usual fabric tape wear from the elements. Added a pic

Hi Keith, sorry for the late reply. Would you accept £15 posted for the passenger electric window mechanism? I'm guessing this is including the motor itself along with the regulator etc? And also guessing it was working perfectly before you took the car off the road? Thanks mate.

Hi Keith, sorry for the late reply. Would you accept £15 posted for the passenger electric window mechanism? I'm guessing this is including the motor itself along with the regulator etc? And also guessing it was working perfectly before you took the car off the road? Thanks mate.

Meet me in the middle with £17.50 and it's yours. Got to cover postage and packing it properly as well m8

Edited by beastie4126