MaverickG60

Late front wings

As in the title, I need a pair of late front wings preferably. My car is an early spec so if anyone has a pair of early wings then I may be interested.

Must have no rust!

Any colour considered.

Cheers.

Boost monkey, apologies for the late response. Is it still available?

I'm also now on the hunt for a late bonnet, colour doesn't matter, condition good.

Many thanks.

I will have a pair of front wings available fairly soon, late VR6. Both in grey (!) but good nick. I'd offer you the bonnet but it's not in the condition you're after. PM me if interested in the wings. £30 each + postage. Can you you photos if needed.

I will have a pair of front wings available fairly soon, late VR6. Both in grey (!) but good nick. I'd offer you the bonnet but it's not in the condition you're after. PM me if interested in the wings. £30 each + postage. Can you you photos if needed.

Photo's please! Are they Atlas Grey by chance? Bonus if so! How bad is the bonnet?

Cheers.

Late wings and bonnet, based in bath, look on my breaking thread. Wings 50 each OVNO, bonnet 200 as in really good condition, DBP is the colour.

Tim

Still after a set of wings peeps. Late or early not massively fussed but late would be better.

No rust is a must, colour is not an issue.

Cheers.

Still after a set of wings peeps. Late or early not massively fussed but late would be better.

No rust is a must, colour is not an issue.

Cheers.

I have a pair of late wings, no rust at all.

How much do you command ;)

£90 for the pair :)

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Oh man, I could do with some wings

Your car doesn't need them! :) I was only going to change them on yours if I could get good ones in aqua blue to save having them painted. I bought these from a member on here as future spares.

Toohottotrot - I'm going to give the front wings a miss mate. Been up where I keep the car in storage and found a pair of US spec front wings I forgot I had. Thanks anyway bud.