KADVR6

vr6 flexi brake pipe holders

the ones that are connected to the bottom of the suspension strut, and the brake pipe flexi slots into it. Just looked at the ones that are on the car, and the flexi pipes are just flapping around, as that part is missing on both struts!!

Doubt you'll be able to get them as they are moulded onto the flexi from memory, however goodrich flexi's only come with what can only be described as a grommet which are penny's.

You can get them from VW alright - not expensive at all - but the problem is that the hose has to go through them.

When i upgraded the VR to 288mm's the goodridge hoses didnt have any on so luckily for me my 288's came with a set of hoses which i had to cut the rubber connector part off. Easy enough to get over the hose

Karl is after the metal bracket - whoever did the shocks forgot to fit it!

The rubber part can be cut off an old hose and fitted with the cut side facing inwards

right my local stealers havent got any in stock, and its going to be just over a week till they can get them in FFS, so need these two metal supports ASAP

cheers

karl

I've got a box of brake stuff in the shed which I'll have a look through for you mate. Won't be until tomorrow evening if that's ok?

I've got a box of brake stuff in the shed which I'll have a look through for you mate. Won't be until tomorrow evening if that's ok?

thats great mate.

Sorry mate, I've got pretty much everything else for VR front brakes but not those clips.