perksy

how much bhp is to much? how about 900+ rwd r32 turbo

^^^true, but impressiev work nonetheless.

Some serious engineering ont he Schimmel one too, must be putting down HUGE power, the rear tyres look massively wide. How would he have got those to fit? Any specs on teh engine and what has been carried out? No place for the suitcases though, lol.

Kev, have you seen how close the rear suspension is to the exhaust manifold! That would really worry me.

I'm surprised he hasn't popped a heat shield in there tbh... Looks like about 1inch clearance!

That's just a build shot. You'll notice it also has no air filters!

Fla, about 500whp I think. Just a couple of GT28 turbos IIRC. I think it's just a spacer plate job too, so nothing too fancy :D

yeah your right fishwick (kev), it isn't really a corrado any'more but it is still pretty impressive tho, but your right i would like to have the sp one that is super impressive to, wish i had the money for that but if im honest id just keep the engine in the front and go 4wd if i was guna attempt this sort of build love these sort of builds tho, nice to see people pushing it

now then kev i noticed you had started your r32 build the other day, hows that coming on?

i'm pretty sure the SP one was based on the Plum. I mean how many other high power burgundy pearls can be lurking in the world :lol: :lol: :lol: