robo22sri

hello newbie from essex

hi, just seen this thread and i got my vr earlier on in the year - based down in brentwood and use it as a daily doing about 250 miles a week.

who would you recommend for working on it as it's coming up for it's service before the end of the month so would ideally like to stick it in with somebody used to dealing with them?

hi, just seen this thread and i got my vr earlier on in the year - based down in brentwood and use it as a daily doing about 250 miles a week.

who would you recommend for working on it as it's coming up for it's service before the end of the month so would ideally like to stick it in with somebody used to dealing with them?

I am based in Benfleet and whilst I dont know anybody in Brentwood, I can recommend a VW speclialist in Shoeburyness called Peter Breading. His garage was over by Southend Airport but he has recently moved to a nice new unit in Shoeburyness. I take my VR6 there for servicing and he knows all the older VW's inside out.

This is the website http://pbreadingmotorservices.co.uk.

Cant recommend this guy enough he runs the workshop with his son and wife. I have been taking my VW's to him for about 15 years. He explains everything and keeps any parts etc to show you and so on. Not to far from brentwood I guess and you could maybe drop the car off and go into Southend for the day.