Rorgasm

Fitting New Alarm.....Any Helpful ticks or tip???

Hi guys,

Have been quoted Around 230 pounds for a Cobra system & fitting but thinking about fitting it myself (knocking around 130 of the price):geek:. Any helpful hints & tips would be greatfully recieved guys.

Also been eyeing up Right Click Alarm system for aound 50 pound, does any one have one fitted? or know weather to stear clear??

hi there i have just received and part way through installing pager alarms on our vr6 and rs2 we used a chap off e bay very reasonably priced http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290251317315&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2733wt_905 and there quite an easy fit if you take your time and strip the car down to give you access ....if you get stuck fitting it i ll help as much as i can via here

Don't forgot for an alarm to be valid with insurance you will need to get it certified through a registered installer, this will cost around £100.

VERY valid point Yandards esp with the amount im paying for insurance. Thanks for the off er Myfirstcar i will keep it firmly in mind:-)

I fitted my Clifford Concept 650mkii and only because I work in that industry, you are better off paying someone or you can get into lots of bother. Insurance companys only really look at Thatcham approved CAT1 and CAT2 systems

Just an update....Alarm is gonna be fitted on monday. Gonna talk shop with the company fitting it on Friday.

Thanks for the input guys:thumb right:

Rory