Sign in to follow this  
G60ING

Interest for corrado models? (and other assorted goodies!)

I was wondering what interest is there in Corrado models. I have sold them here in the usa for a while and my wife has sold them on ebay also. If there is enough interest I was thinking that we could arrange a group buy with all of the models going to one reputable member and from there he/she would dispatch them to the people who desired them.

Here is what I have:

Herpa 1:87 scale Its a Teal Green for $7. The mat's squares For referance are 1" blocks. The Teal Green Herpa are $7 each

fd3d38b5.jpg

Herpa 1:87 scale The Red Herpa are $10:

fd3d3105.jpg

Darda aprox 1:50 scale They come in Red or Blue The Darda are $50:

fd3d38aa.jpg

fd3d38a4.jpg

fd3d3893.jpg

The Welly Models Only come in Silver or Green. The cost is $5 each. The doors and hatch open and they have a wind up motor. These models can be taken apart and repainted if one has the patience to do so. I painted one Red in about 2hrs the night that I first got them.

fdb69822.jpg

fdb69823.jpg

fdb69821.jpg

I would include a corrado pin with orders over $20 like this:

fe08681d.jpg

I also have Corrado Blue prints for $25each:

fdc941f9.jpg

fdc941f6.jpg

fd50ecf3.jpg

This is not a forsale ad I just want to see if there is interest. If you would like to buy these in the future please list what items you would want. Then if there is enough interest I'll set it up with someone so that we can keep the shipping costs to a minimum

I think I might sticky this for you.. as its a huge post, and worthy of some attention.

He he, those dada models are superb fun. Had a few of them as a kid, they are extremely quick!! Didn't know they still made them. Cool.

Cheers

Kev

G60ing Do you have any schabak like this but in yellow got to get a yellow one :D If you do I would be interested in buying one!!!

I've had yellow Schabak's before and I'm currently awaiting a large order of schabak models as it will probably be the last batch of Corrado models that they make as they are phasing out the car production in favor of the airplanes :cry:

I'll let you know if I get any. Maybe we should wait for the schabak order to arrive before we finalize the shipment. I'll check with the wife and see when the schabaks are expected.

The wife told me we are about 2-3weeks out from getting in schabaks. but unfortunatly we are not expecting Yellow. But we've been surprised before

Okay dokay chap!! I could respray the one I ve already got as you can dismantle them but dont really want to do that do you know of costs because I ve been stunned by shipping and import taxes before!!!