_Meth

Passat sunroof / moonroof quicky =]

Can get a 1997 Passat Saloon sunroof from local breakers but not sure if the saloon one will fit, as everyone talks of estates...

Can anyone confirm these are the same and should fit fine, before i waste my money? :(

Cheers!

Seems nothings 100% definite with the moonroof swap.*

Check this thread;

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?50688-Moonroof-Advice-Needed&highlight=Moonroof

If the glass is labeled with the following;

Rockwell

AutoGlass

43R-001366

DOT 500 AS3M04

I would say it's worth a punt, the Corrado sunroof is 81.5 x39.5 including the seal.

Check if the breakers take returns or exchange.

Cheers for the info guys! Been doing some research on this but its hard to find definitive answers to specific's like this. Just for anyone that stumbles across this thread looking for the same info - 1997 is the crossover year between B4's and B5s. This one is a B5 and as such wont fit because the frames are different, from what I can gather. So you want Pre97 for a B4.

Am now trying the Ibiza route, we shall see how that goes - currently looking at a 97 GTi. Fingers crossed!

When I eventually get one through that works, I think its about time there was a "how to" style thread put up, so will take lots of piccy's for people to show how easy / hard it is to do, and whether mine fits or not!

This will also have to happen soon, as my car is now leaking quite badly!

When I eventually get one through that works, I think its about time there was a "how to" style thread put up, so will take lots of piccy's for people to show how easy / hard it is to do, and whether mine fits or not!

This will also have to happen soon, as my car is now leaking quite badly!

I did mine about a year a go. Did mean to take pics but got too caught up. It actually is an easy job (if i could do it anyone can).

Just a case of finding out how to remove all the trim bits.

And a word of advise (so i was told) don't remove the strip at the front of the car that the headlining slots into. Apparently it will snap.