Joe-G60

92 G60 what number for Fuel Pump relay?

My fuel pump relay is getting doggy so i want to replace it just wondering what is the original relay number?, as the relay that is in isn't the standard one!

Thanks

Joe

Just to jump in on this after doing a search and ending up here (Proud of myself? lol)

I'm just looking at the Fuel pump and ECU relays and wanted to make sure I'm up to date with the part numbers and relay numbers.

1/ Fuel Pump - I think this is still a 167? - But what's the part number? 191 906 383c?

2/ Ecu - Is this still a number 30? - Part number anyone?

Cheers, Neil.

Ecu relay can be either number 30 or 32.

Go to any breakers yard as they are common over many of the VAG range.

I did the otherday and came out with about 15 of them

Cheers mate, just that I want to try and get new/latest ones if I can. I know that relay 30 is newer than 32, but is there an even newer/updated one?

Cheers lads, so it seems that relay 30 may well be the latest for the ECU. Relay 167 the latest for the fuel pump?

I'd go to the dealers but ever since the parts dept changed they don't have the time of day for anyone wanting 'old bits for old cars' while stood in the show room...Even though they don't have a dedicated parts area now. :shrug:

Where can we get these brand new? Dealers or?

I just bought a new ECU relay from my local dealer, but they do have a dedicated parts and service desk. Around £10.

Good stuff, you don't have the part number and relay number handy at all?

Cheers, Neil.

Spot on, thanks for that

:thumbleft:

Ok so...

Ecu - Number 30 - 165 906 381

And...

Fuel Pump - Number 167 -Part number (I think) 191 906 383c?

Cheers lads.

EDIT: Yep seems above number for fuel pump relay is correct. Just ordered them both from VwHeritage.

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Relay-G60-fuel-pump-T4-AAC-Elec-Control-Unit_act_shop.product_pID_16378561_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Fuel-pump-relay-8v-3-87-10-91-16v-2-86-10-91-T4_act_shop.product_pID_47024273_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

Edited by Riley

Whoops! Not sure what I've done there and I'm now confused as to whether or not I've ordered the right things. Confusing as they are both sort of listed as fuel pump relays!

Is this the right ECU Relay???:shrug:

165-906-381

£20.95.

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Relay-G60-fuel-pump-T4-AAC-Elec-Control-Unit_act_shop.product_pID_16378561_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

And the right Fuel pump relay???:shrug:

191-906-383/C£5.48.

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_spares_Fuel-pump-relay-8v-3-87-10-91-16v-2-86-10-91-T4_act_shop.product_pID_47024273_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

Edited by Riley

The ecu relay is def 165-906-381 as that's what I bought and have just fitted.

I'm not sure what relay the fuel pump is on?

I'm just surprised that VW Heritage are charging twice the price of VW for the same part.

Aye, does seem a bit steep!

I think I have to hold my hand up and say I got the relays confused, thinking you mentioned that the fuel pump relay was a tenner (Five quid from heritage) when in fact as you said it's the ecu relay that's double the price.

Oh well, I've gone and ordered it now, it's probably worth a tenner not to have to deal with the dealers to be honest. They used to be really helpful in there but it's all changed now...