Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

help!!!!

my battery on my car has gone flat,and now i cant turn the alarm off at all so i cant even start the car..anyone got any ideas to how i can possibly bypass the alarm some how?

Depends on the alarm.

If it's a Scorpian (VW branded usually a square fob with one or two square rubber buttons) you need to follow this procedure.

Disconnect the battery, close all of the doors, hold down or disconnect the bonnet pin switch, reconnect the battery and hold down the left button on the fob. Dont let go of the bonnet switch until the alarm has disarmed.

get a neighbour to jump it....you'll be able to deactivate the alarm then and then start the car...drive it for a bit till the battery is powered up.

My polo's alarm did this. Meanwhile, you could muffle the siren to lighten the noise.

tried jump starting it already,but i just cant deactivate the alarm,with the alarm going off the car wont start,its the scorpion oe alarm

just did it now and its now deactivated,had me worried there for a bit though,thanks for the advice SoundsAlarming, :)

No probs.

I worked for an alarm dealer once who charged fifty quid a time to re-set VW scorpion systems on frosty mornings, he'd do three by 9 o'clock and have the rest of the day off.

I worked for an alarm dealer once who charged fifty quid a time to re-set VW scorpion systems on frosty mornings, he'd do three by 9 o'clock and have the rest of the day off.

Kerrrrrrchiiiiiiing :D