Dr Forinor

Some tosser took my badge!

Just realised this morning some asshole has robbed my GTR badge at the back of my car!!

I don't get it, why do it? What the **** is the point? What the **** are you gonna do with the GTR badge if you dont have a GTR?????

Can't be assed ranting, most of you will know how I feel!

It'll be on the back of a Corsa before you know it mate!

I just don't understand why do it? What is the need? What exactly will you do with it?

Just had a look at a replacement, just over £100 including P+P, think I might aswell just leave it since it's happened now. Suppose I'm lucky that no damage was done.

It's a bit of a joke that, because the car is so expensive, they feel they can justify charging equally inflated prices for things like badges.. which realistically won't have cost them any more than a few quid to make!

I just don't understand why do it? What is the need? What exactly will you do with it?

Just had a look at a replacement, just over £100 including P+P, think I might aswell just leave it since it's happened now. Suppose I'm lucky that no damage was done.

I think maybe you've just answered your own question, coming to an ebay shop soon.

I think maybe you've just answered your own question, coming to an ebay shop soon.

That is true.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Lol!

Just think, without the GTR badge it'll be such a sleeper!!...........not :D

I had already removed the Nissan badge, the only remaining badge was the GTR badge.

Upon closer inspection there is some damage, obviously used a screwdriver!!!

So it was premeditated unless the average kid carry's round a screwdriver (really wouldn't surprise me the way things are going)